Jhavonte Dean updates recruitment with CIS

View as article
From recruiting standpoint?
1. Great Campus life party/fun
2. No instate school to compete with
3. Per capita Georgia is loaded with top talent
4. Majority of the state are Dawgs fans and push their kids to Georgia
5. $EC

It blows my mind on how many people want to ignore the last 13 years for this program! Miami has fallen off hard and it's going to take a **** of a job by Richt to turn this thing around.
South Beach sure doesn't hold a candle to Athens, Georgia that's for sure

So players can hit up south beach every night? **** no. They can hit up a party in Athens every night on campus. You must not have ever been on a real campus before.

I've been recently it's more so hitting up the bars on the strip more than anything unless you are in a frat

Frat kids worship football players in the SEC. I have partied a lot in Auburn and these kids will use their dads money to do anything to please a football player. But them all the alcohol they want, weed, white girl or whatever.
That doesn't happen in Miami.

No places to party down here nor are there attractive women.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Dean potentially makes a bigger difference for us next year than any other recruit, including Donaldson. If he comes and performs, we at least have some flexibility with trying Redwine or Deejay Dallas at FS (still think he has Corner attributes).

Big f'in deal to close this guy. What do we have to do? Someone offer his parents better paying jobs, man. Let's get this sh*t together.

Maybe RICHT JUST SNT A VERY GOOD RECRUITER. Kirby Smart in his first year at UGA IS recruiting pretty much better than Richt ever did

May very well be correct...If you ask any Georgia fan besides offensive coordinator choices, Richt's down fall was letting too many top notch players leave georgia...Especially Deshaun Watson..... but our fans will continue to just bury their head in the sand..

Why are porsters acting like Golden didnt recruit well here? Richts star rating this year is pretty much exactly what Goldens was when he was here

My hope is Richt will be a better developer of talent and his scheme will work better for our players

Because Golden didn't recruit well here. That's why we are in the situation we are in at OL, WR and CB .2/3 easiest positions to recruit here and AG f'd it up. AG struck out on a let of guys. And to blame Richts staff for missing guys in their first cycle here is ridiculous. Going forward if they continue to miss guys then I get it but recruiting is relationships and in the cycle this staff has 1 year relationships with everybody. 2018 will be a different year. **** 2017 will be too. We're going to close with Dean, McFarland( whonif we had AG we wouldn't get, most likely gonna land Slaton and Herbert ( again if we had AG we wouldn't have a shot) those guys alone will out us in the top 7 which is high than AG ever was in December or January

So players can hit up south beach every night? **** no. They can hit up a party in Athens every night on campus. You must not have ever been on a real campus before.

I've been recently it's more so hitting up the bars on the strip more than anything unless you are in a frat

Frat kids worship football players in the SEC. I have partied a lot in Auburn and these kids will use their dads money to do anything to please a football player. But them all the alcohol they want, weed, white girl or whatever.

But bro, Georgia is loaded with talent "per capita" bro.

Per capita.

Per capita.

Coral gables is not a college town. Period. I'm not arguing that Miami the town is worse than. Athens, Georgia. Bottom line was Richt was top 10 in recruiting each year at Georgia.

Please do this should be hilariously ignorant.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

5. $EC

It blows my mind on how many people want to ignore the last 13 years for this program! Miami has fallen off hard and it's going to take a **** of a job by Richt to turn this thing around.

You do realize it's a 45 minute drive to south beach from coral gables right? It's 1.5 hours to Atlanta from Athens. Atlanta is essentially the black capital of the US.

45 minutes? You driving Fred Flintstone's car?

I googled it at the time it said 42 minutes must've been traffic added . Besides that you still have to find parking and fight off all the churro/spanish lime selling bums on every corner too. Not to mention Miami was just voted #1 worst city to live beating out detroit.

Miami Named America's Worst City to Live | Miami New Times

Advertisement

Per capita.

Coral gables is not a college town. Period. I'm not arguing that Miami the town is worse than. Athens, Georgia. Bottom line was Richt was top 10 in recruiting each year at Georgia.
Youre an idiot.

Fact

Per capita.

Per Capita your bull**** is off the charts

Per capita.

Yeah while it's high in metro Atlanta and the surrounding areas Gwinnett,Clayton county, Dekalb, it's even higher in south Florida. But make no mistake about it, it's a bunch of talent in that area

He will drop to a low 3 star after committing to us.. McFarland and Dean already dropped some in the rankings these last few weeks lol.. I wonder why

Advertisement
It's hilarious That u broads ignore that golden crooted a top 10 top 15 class every year... and now claim that he wasn't a good crooter... u broads were on his **** when he pulled Tracy Howard from Florida, Stacey coley from FSU, and d bush and burns from Alabama.... I'm getting really rustled right now

It's hilarious That u broads ignore that golden crooted a top 10 top 15 class every year... and now claim that he wasn't a good crooter... u broads were on his **** when he pulled Tracy Howard from Florida, Stacey coley from FSU, and d bush and burns from Alabama.... I'm getting really rustled right now

Good. You're a **** poster.

Good. You're a **** poster.

Hey Tony Cucks can u refute anything I porsted ? Nope...

Advertisement
5. $EC

You do realize it's a 45 minute drive to south beach from coral gables right? It's 1.5 hours to Atlanta from Athens. Atlanta is essentially the black capital of the US.

I googled it at the time it said 42 minutes must've been traffic added . Besides that you still have to find parking and fight off all the churro/spanish lime selling bums on every corner too. Not to mention Miami was just voted #1 worst city to live beating out detroit.

You go ahead and Google it, Shemp. I've made that drive 500,000 times.

LOL at Coral Gables being the worst city to live in.

CFLCane is probably some Canadian scumbag who is obviously terrified of hispanic people or any type of culture, and snowbirds in Hallandale.

Per capita.

Irrefragable.

Advertisement
Are there inbreds in here questioning if CMR is a good recruiter because he's not in GA anymore?

And another one saying it takes 45 minutes to get to South beach from Coral Gables...it takes me an hour/fifteen from springs

[MENTION=15017]Tony Perps[/MENTION], is that correct? I don't have my glasses on...

They're slightly different. Dean is better with change of direction than Burns. Burns has some physical attributes Dean doesn't.

Dean faster and appears to have better coverage skills,less grabby than burns but burns on the other hand is more developed and and can play more physical

Dean is faster than and has better cover skills than the guy who just went in the first round. You really can't make this stuff up.

People on here just don't really know football. If we would've seen artie play in Diaz scheme this year he'd be a lock down corner. People don't seem to understand how hard it is to show your ball skills when you stay in zone with 15 yard cushions on **** near every snap.

Meh..I see what your saying but dude still went 1st round...and I know he went through a lot emotionally here but he had an enormous amount of penalties called against him.... HE came on a lot his junior year...he got toasted a lot early on in his career

I can agree with alot of that. But several things I think need to be emphasized there. #1 remember when he came here football was sortve secondary. First & foremost he was a track guy. He had a God awful position coach in Paul Williams that never taught the most rudimentary skills a db should learn. Be it hand placement,ball skills,honestly he never even emphasized locating the ball. This entire staff on the defensive side of the ball once Mike left was perfectly tailored for Harvard or Penn not Miami. People don't realize what Folden & crew were teaching were sound just not for our brand of football at all. They were tailor made for smart,slow unathletic white kids from up north. We were basically playing the football version of what Princeton did so successfully for several years in basketball by running that box + 1. Also on top of that artie & Tracy would get called for alot of terrible calls cause instead of locating the ball & making a play on it they would simply look & run with the recievers until they made their move. If the reciever had to comeback they would always just run into them. That's on horrible position coaching & that joke of a scheme! Not those kids. I can't even begin to emphasize how many potentially great nfl careers were ruined based upon our last two staff's. Coker himself was horrible as a coach but he had a mean staff till the last two years when he started looking for scapegoats & firing everyone. Artie literally went first round regardless of this staff because his physical God given traits are off the charts. Otherwise he would've been a ufa

You go ahead and Google it, Shemp. I've made that drive 500,000 times.

LOL at Coral Gables being the worst city to live in.

I haven't bothered to read through threads in a while. Is someone on here really that stupid that they'd say coral gables is a horrible city to live in? Good lord we got some real morons that come on here. Thank God NO ONE in America that's ever been to coral gables could possibly agree with that otherwise the resale value on my house would run to **** real quick!

CFLCane is probably some Canadian scumbag who is obviously terrified of hispanic people or any type of culture, and snowbirds in Hallandale.

I live in paradise. I don't know where these **** squirts are getting their data for these retarded lists.

Advertisement
Back