Jezzy vs Gucci

More for the rap game?!?!?!

STOP IT!

The rap game AS A WHOLE never respected Gucci. He was part that "coon rap" that other states talked **** about when they referenced Southern hip hop. Jeezy was part of the handful of Southern artist that were actually respected by the rest of the country. (along with guys like TIP, Outkast, Scarface, etc) Gucci been mocked and made fun of so many **** times by the rest of the hip hop world.
Don’t nobody in the south/Atlanta refer to Gucci mane as coon rap, what the **** you talking about? Lol. He’s a legend period, he’s one of the most influential rap artists ever

Gucci helped jump start a lot of big artists careers in the A and elsewhere

Young thug, migos, peewee longway, young dolph , wacka flocka flame and the list goes on

Last edited:
Advertisement
TM101 is an all-timer but Recession is on the same level to me.

Recession is a classic album but had some misses on it. TM101 is a legendary mixtape, there's literally 15 hits on that joint. Not one song is a miss, that's absurd when you think about the number of songs on the mixtape. TM101 > Recession.

Wait until Jeezy secures a pardon or clemency for Meech. The fact that a legit movie about BMF hasn't been made yet is insane.

View attachment 135975
Big Meech won't jump anytime soon. Only way Meech jumps out early is if Jesus himself comes to free him. Considering how BMF was straight up clowning the FBI and DEA at one point with their billboards, killings, and outlandish way of making their selves known; they're making an example out of Meech.

Advertisement
Not necessarily bro, Jeezy could've easily played stay strapped to respond to Truth. The tension would've really elevated with that. Jeezy could've pointed out how Gucci was doing all of the wolfin' but had to come out with his entourage to feel safe and secure while Jeezy pulled up like a one man army. Jeezy showed how mentally strong he is. But like you said, Jeezy pulled the bigger man card. Showing his evolution after 15 years of growth and maturity while Gucci still on that dumb ****.
True **** right here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yall boys WYLIN 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 *** spanked that boy man

"WE SMOKING ON POOKIE LOC TONIGHT!!!!" :pgdead:
Gucci talking ****, Jeezy talking big bank take little bank. Yall ain't like jeezy run atlanta for **** near 8 years. Come on.. lmao and yeah he bodied old boy but he talking like he a stone cold hitman. ***** you lying. I know ****** in Baltimore 4-5 bodies.. lmao . One body I'm crying over here..

Big Meech won't jump anytime soon. Only way Meech jumps out early is if Jesus himself comes to free him. Considering how BMF was straight up clowning the FBI and DEA at one point with their billboards, killings, and outlandish way of making their selves known; they're making an example out of Meech.
**** his brother home and that ***** ran it up. We will see anything can happen nowadays

Advertisement
Wait a minute!!! Did Jeezy actually put out a hit on Gucci?? Or did he say he’ll pay if someone got Gucci chain?
Sounds like schematics to me, in what scenario you gonna run up on someone like Gucci and snatch his chain? Jeezy knew what he was doin and his his wolves went to handle that.. Gucci knocked buddy off and buried him.. Thats why the beef and tension and why no one thought this **** would go down..

Read this ****.. 2 bodies 12 attempts and

23 year old killed 6 people and leader of a hitman squad

These are killers Gucci man is a ******* rapper champ just like jeezy.
I just read that. Last time I was in Baltimore I drove from downtown through that Fayette Road area to hit Pioneer Pit Beef in Catonsville.

Advertisement
Back