Jett Duffey

That’s just a typical Friday night for @brock :6fps6:
You don't hit on the waitress after asking for ketchup on your over cooked steak. Bad way to start the weekend.

Just messing with you, Brock. I know you know better.

As for this QB. I'm really glad we didn't get that desperate.

Advertisement
Either this kid has mongoloid tendencies and actually thought he was going to be able to transfer somewhere not named Marshall or TTU kicked him to the curb and allowed him to try to disguise it as a "transfer".

You don't hit on the waitress after asking for ketchup on your over cooked steak. Bad way to start the weekend.

Just messing with you, Brock. I know you know better.

As for this QB. I'm really glad we didn't get that desperate.
Order well done steak with steak fries, then ask for steak sauce and ketchup. Nobody's the wiser.

Sounds like he was told to get lost by TTech and these other schools are hard no thanks after his track record.

Might as well go pro. XFL is starting up.

I see someone like this who has potential and has made multiple mistakes and wonder why they don't make the decision to straighten up and have a decent life. You don't get second chances forever. There are tons of young people who would love to have access to a free education and would actually do something with it.

Advertisement
I see someone like this who has potential and has made multiple mistakes and wonder why they don't make the decision to straighten up and have a decent life. You don't get second chances forever. There are tons of young people who would love to have access to a free education and would actually do something with it.
Thing is Texas tech let him play a few years AFTER all of the issues occurred

I’m confused why the Tulane and Central Michigan coaching staffs have even let him commit if they didn’t think he’d get in.

Advertisement
2017 - Sexual assault claim
2018 - Arrested disorderly conduct
2019 - Another sexual assault claim

I don't believe schools other than TTU knew about last year claim.

I’m confused why the Tulane and Central Michigan coaching staffs have even let him commit if they didn’t think he’d get in.
For Tulane, the staff wanted him but when it came to the big boys up top to sign off and get him enrolled they said no. Tulane is a really good school and likes to maintain a good reputation. They didn’t want that smoke on campus.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back