Jett Duffey

Advertisement
Malik Rosier was nowhere near ranked as PFFs top 3 qbs in CFB after 11 weeks, nor was he their 3rd best returning qb entering his senior year.
Secondly the stats clearly show that Newman was actually pretty good, while Rosier wasn't. And again that was in a season where we actually played pretty well, and Rosier padded the **** out of his stats against our trash opponents
Remind what conference does Wake Forrest play in again?

Advertisement
If you read the report posted earlier about his “issues” I would venture to guess that him being denied academic admission was because of his conduct report that is certainly a part of his records/transcripts. Most teams I would imagine would do their due diligence before offering. A simple google of his name is all I had to do when someone mentioned he had some conduct issues.

Advertisement
Not sure he’s better than what we have. We are judging majority of these qbs of them playing in a true spread compared to what we ran last 2 years in a prostyle offense. How much better would Williams or Perry be in a true spread? What would Duffey numbers look like in the system we had last season? Can’t overlook the off the field incident, probably would be a pr nightmare tbh

Thank you! We have 5 QBs on the roster already right now...if it's not King I say pass.

I honestly think Perry could be successful due to his running ability.

I don't want the kid. If he does come here and if no one transfers I don't think Jett wins the job. If he does happen to start for us I wish he proves me wrong.

King sounds like a pipedream if he happens to hit the portal but I'd take him and the WR Corbin.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back