Jett duffey potential transfer

He’s no better than anything we already have. Good news is that it’s a testament to the Air Raid system, which Lashlee incorporates, that a deficient thrower of the football like Duffey can put up some pretty **** good numbers.

If we can get Suitcase Jarren to put the suitcase back under the bed and actually dedicate himself to his craft he’d blow Duffey out of the water.

Advertisement
ROFL, here we go again, write that man off, dont be surprised if perry ends up being the starter, he has the best arm on the team, this offense will not require alot of reads, so he'll easily be seeing the field better, plus he's a winner! He's the only one on the roster that has that level you cant teach.

Consistency and accuracy is the key to this , neither are his strengths. You have easy throws and reads but the throws most be layups.

Advertisement
Said in multiple other threads about him - hard pass for me. Checkered past while at TT and starting the year 4th string as the upperclassmen for a new staff (only playing bc 2 got injured and 1 played horribly) doesn’t show me he’s the best fit to lead this team already lacking quality leadership.

Competition is good compete for your position nothing is given it’s earned every time you walk out on that field of play ...💯

GO GET IN THE TRANSFER PORTAL.....HE NICEEEEEEES..... him and WHAT WE ALREADY GOT AT QB’S .....GOOD LOOK

I dont think he is officially in the portal

Advertisement
ROFL, here we go again, write that man off, dont be surprised if perry ends up being the starter, he has the best arm on the team, this offense will not require alot of reads, so he'll easily be seeing the field better, plus he's a winner! He's the only one on the roster that has that level you cant teach.
What makes him a winner? He hasn’t done much in college. And if you’re going off of high school, Tate has a better record than Perry. So is he truly a winner?

Watched a couple of his games last year. He makes some plays here and there, flashes, but then leaves you scratching your head at times too. I would rather try one of our 5 QBs.

Advertisement
Perry at his best is probably the best QB currently on the roster for the job, but he's not accurate enough or consistent enough do what needs to be done all season.

Time will tell, if he's able to put up points, and win games, we can live with those flaws. What i dont want to see is tvd coming in, getting whoop on in the name of, "this will help him in the future". Plus tbe thing i like about perry, he has heart, the players know you can win with em, he's battle tested, and is not a crybaby, and most important of all, is loyal!

He’s no better than anything we already have. Good news is that it’s a testament to the Air Raid system, which Lashlee incorporates, that a deficient thrower of the football like Duffey can put up some pretty **** good numbers.

If we can get Suitcase Jarren to put the suitcase back under the bed and actually dedicate himself to his craft he’d blow Duffey out of the water.

Agree. Looks like a system QB to me. Which is somewhat encouraging because Jarren is more talented and with proper handling and dedication should do way better than this guy in that offense.

I'd reserve that roster space for other needs.

Advertisement
What makes him a winner? He hasn’t done much in college. And if you’re going off of high school, Tate has a better record than Perry. So is he truly a winner?
[/QUOTe

LoL ***** highschool, his college record, he's already proven what level he can play at, stay tuned!

Funny y'all talking about him being a 3rd stringer. A 3rd stringer won a National Championship for Ohio St and he only played because of injuries. IJS.

Advertisement
Back