Jett duffey potential transfer

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know some are really into him...but he's a backup. If he's starting for Miami, you can chalk up a 7-win season at best.

I know some are really into him...but he's a backup. If he's starting for Miami, you can chalk up a 7-win season at best.

Nah he can get you to higher than that...He's nothing great, but if he shows up at practice that gives him the edge over Williams.

Advertisement

Competition is good compete for your position nothing is given it’s earned every time you walk out on that field of play ...💯

GO GET soon to be ...IN THE TRANSFER PORTAL...my man spoke with his pops ......HE NICEEEEEEES..... add to WHAT WE ALREADY GOT AT QB competition can’t get real thick .... you know what I mean .....it’s a GOOD LOOK

Attachments

• CD6C8A45-1D54-4A8D-87A8-98627538DE32.jpeg
    CD6C8A45-1D54-4A8D-87A8-98627538DE32.jpeg
    743.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Advertisement
ROFL, here we go again, write that man off, dont be surprised if perry ends up being the starter, he has the best arm on the team, this offense will not require alot of reads, so he'll easily be seeing the field better, plus he's a winner! He's the only one on the roster that has that level you cant teach.

Advertisement
ROFL, here we go again, write that man off, dont be surprised if perry ends up being the starter, he has the best arm on the team, this offense will not require alot of reads, so he'll easily be seeing the field better, plus he's a winner! He's the only one on the roster that has that level you cant teach.

Perry at his best is probably the best QB currently on the roster for the job, but he's not accurate enough or consistent enough do what needs to be done all season.

With this kid who are the Other grad transfers we’re targeting? He at least runs the offense Lashlee would probably install here.

Advertisement
Back