Jesiah Pierre

Advertisement
This means nothing with Joyner set to start off at MLB. Kid is gonna be a star imo
Joyner is an OLB/WDE Hybrid or Viper.

100% not a MLB.

Size isn't everything at MLB, instincts are.

I definitely wanted Pierre in this class, but if he is going to be a ****, **** em.

Out of our current LB commits, I see that Solomon and Huff have the instincts to play MLB, but that isn't the best position for either of them (Solomon a WLB and Huff a SLB).

I don't know if I want to settle for Brown, but Diaz really wants him in the class, and you gotta trust what he wants for his defense.

I definitely still want to go hard after Rian Davis, but I see him as more of a SLB/WDE than a MLB and will eventually outgrow LB.

We may not need a true MLB in this class if Jennings is as good as many have been saying, and Steed should be ready to go and could possibly play MLB, but fits best at WLB.

Last edited:
Sign Brown and Eaford last I heard the U led for him and Maybe Davis slim chance
**** Eaford and his "I wouldn't go to Miami if they paid me"!

And he definitely isn't a MLB, we already have one WDE/OLB in Sam Brooks, don't need another guy with no LB instincts to play LB here.

One a class please.

Sigh, if you think Vilma was 215 I have a great piece of swampland to sell you. & just so you know, Vilma weighed 233 at the combine. I don't mind disagreements, but when you don't know the facts, well, it just makes you look ignorant like you're a #TrumpTheMoron.
He did his Sr year, but started since his sophomore year and definitely played MLB at a high level that season weighing around 215 lbs.

There was a game Vilma's Sr year where the commentator mentioned how our Safety Sean Taylor weighed more than our MLB (ST at 230 and Vilma at 228).

So after the season Vilma packed on an extra 5 lbs before the combine.

Advertisement
**** Eaford and his "I wouldn't go to Miami if they paid me"!

And he definitely isn't a MLB, we already have one WDE/OLB in Sam Brooks, don't need another guy with no LB instincts to play LB here.

One a class please.
When did he say that?

Advertisement
He did his Sr year, but started since his sophomore year and definitely played MLB at a high level that season weighing around 215 lbs.

There was a game Vilma's Sr year where the commentator mentioned how our Safety Sean Taylor weighed more than our MLB (ST at 230 and Vilma at 228).

So after the season Vilma packed on an extra 5 lbs before the combine.

Kid, you sound dumb & stupid. Just like #TrumpTheMoron. Best of luck to you but, I'm done, no time for ignorance.

Solomon is 185pds. He cant play in the middle at all here. **** he's small at STA, He's there smallest backer. He's best outside where he can maneuver.
Anthony Solomon is about 6’1 190lb last time I remember in April. But he can get on that Roseau’s special diet lol. But yes I prefer him outside.

Kid, you sound dumb & stupid. Just like #TrumpTheMoron. Best of luck to you but, I'm done, no time for ignorance.
You are the one who sounds stupid.

You think Vilma played every season (started Soph - Sr) at 233?

Vilma came to Miami out of HS no bigger than 205 lbs.

Same with Ray Lewis, Sean Spence and Perryman came in around 210 and put on way too much weight IMO.

Who the **** do you think you are?

You don't know sh

Advertisement
Yo leave your political feelings out of CIS before you start some **** you Moron! He’s telling the truth by the way, you @ss!

Last edited:
You are the one who sounds stupid.

You think Vilma played every season (started Soph - Sr) at 233?

Vilma came to Miami out of HS no bigger than 205 lbs.

Same with Ray Lewis, Sean Spence and Perryman came in around 210 and put on way too much weight IMO.

Who the **** do you think you are?

Just an FYI, Vilma, Perryman & Lewis were excellent playing in the wash in high school. Vilma, Lewis & Perryman were never 210 in their frosh year. & Spence never played in the middle in HS or cfb, but I appreciate the humor. These are truly priceless #TrumpTheMoron level comments.

Advertisement
Just an FYI, Vilma, Perryman & Lewis were excellent playing in the wash in high school. Vilma, Lewis & Perryman were never 210 in their frosh year. & Spence never played in the middle in HS or cfb, but I appreciate the humor. These are truly priceless #TrumpTheMoron level comments.
Spence played MLB for Northwestern, he was #31 at the West. Here’s a tape vs Columbus
Now this video are highlights of Sean Spence as a Cane #31 and he played some MLB here as well.
So what we learned here is that your wrong again

Last edited:
Honestly I didn't want to lose Pierre but it was obvious his mind was somewhere else. Unfortunate but he is totally replaceable. McIntosh or Brown here.

Haha, wasn't arguing about Spence. OLB we all knew was undersized. Again, was never a MLB. & if you think Vilma was 211 his soph year best of luck to you. But no shock, you're a #TrumpTheMoron. But if it make you feel better, I'll qualify, & say Vilma was over 220 when he became an every down LB. Better? Okay, officially done w/you kid.

Advertisement
Back