2024 Jerrick Gibson RB

Tired Mondays GIF by MOODMAN
I made JHall the more fit looking one. All I know is that he does something with some 130 thing and it sound like he’s pretty strong. 😂

Advertisement
:pgdead:

I literally have been shopping at a pet store and some of the dirtiest discount establishments with the other peasants - picked up a Samsonite carry on double wheel spinner for $75 and other **** - and didn’t check the board.

I’m supposed to do all of my chores today but it looks like the rest of the day will be shot as I’ll be buried in their tears. 😂
Lol...I just left a Pet Store...Ya know how us Geriatric and Insecure peeps beez....

Advertisement
Who was it that was in here swearing on inside information that Bain was 0% coming to UM? Trying to remember.

Oh, that would be the guy who claimed Cane for CJ Baxter 16 days after his Texas visit and then claimed in this very thread he was commited before his OV to Texas. He wore Canes gear, ya dig! Just for those catching up.

Granted, it was a midnight melt down where he couldn't believe we lost Bain. Once his old soul shook the shakes and he realized he had swallowed bad info, he defended his position tooth and nail. The rest is history.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back