2024 Jerrick Gibson RB

Advertisement
I believe it’s Tennessee for him at the moment. The depth chart is very attracted and that offense they run is RB friendly (space and routes out of the backfield)
Now that would be a good fit big time offense and always have good o-line there too

I believe it’s Tennessee for him at the moment. The depth chart is very attracted and that offense they run is RB friendly (space and routes out of the backfield)
Word was that they passed on a pledge from him a couple months ago.

Advertisement
Here's where Kevin Smith's poor recruiting (based on the nuggets Cribby shared with us) is coming back to bite us. Baxter was all UM in the spring and then it all went south (or actually west in this case, LOL). People say but we ended up with Fletcher and CJ. They forget about Baxter and the potential implications of that loss.

Texas is opening up a FL pipeline for RBs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Trying to visit during the spring.

Five-star running back Jerrick Gibson spoke with Tim Harris Jr. over the phone on Thursday. He said they have a good relationship from when Harris was at UCF. Gibson admitted that he had planned to be at Miami this weekend but had to reschedule. He hopes to get back down to Miami some time this spring. Texas should be viewed as the team to beat.

Advertisement
So Gibson's dad is openly recruiting Stone to Texas? Now we understand the UT crystal ball. This one sounds like a hopeless cause.

So Gibson's dad is openly recruiting Stone to Texas? Now we understand the UT crystal ball. This one sounds like a hopeless cause.

Going to be hard to compete against that Oil money. Not necessarily concerned about our RB room. We'll get ours. We're really suffering at WR and DT recruiting. That's got to change if we expect to take the next step.

Did I miss something, what has Texas won?

Money talks man. Texas bag game is just as strong, if not stronger, than ours.
MUCH bigger bag game or “better utilized bag game” now that Sark is there. We were never a real player in that area, but NIL at least has us in conversations.

Going to be hard to compete against that Oil money. Not necessarily concerned about our RB room. We'll get ours. We're really suffering at WR and DT recruiting. That's got to change if we expect to take the next step.
We need to go @DMoney @gogeta4 and @Coach Macho and try to lockdown every stud we can in Dade and Broward. Most of the time I’d think our odds are better landing local guys though I get that we’ve always lost guys from our area and I get that we’ve landed guys like Mauigoa, Samson and Citizen from other areas.

Advertisement
Back