2024 Jerrick Gibson RB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario is a sniper dude.

american loop GIF

Advertisement
Has Mario announced starters already? Curious to have a high schooler breaking news on the two deep in June. Was starting promised in order to secure the commitment of Francis?

Risky.
Well leaving the spring- he was the starter.. and it’s not exactly like the situation in the interior where we know the real starters were sidelined.

Advertisement
Has Mario announced starters already? Curious to have a high schooler breaking news on the two deep in June. Was starting promised in order to secure the commitment of Francis?

Risky.
instead of assuming that why can't we assume that the young man earned that spot with the work he put in the spring?

Well leaving the spring- he was the starter.. and it’s not exactly like the situation in the interior where we know the real starters were sidelined.
instead of assuming that why can't we assume that the young man earned that spot with the work he put in the spring?
I’m not assuming anything, gentlemen. I’m asking if Mario has told the team that Francis is the starter, if that was decided prior to him signing, or if a high schooler broke the news.

Newberg is no fan of Miami. He could have put Gibson up to it.

Risky.
He actually said "potentially having a starting spot there".

Not breaking any news. Just a bad job by Newberg including quotes but not actually quoting him.

Advertisement

Risky.
Didn’t we learn from a QB recruit that Gattis was being fired and reapplied with a spread guy?
I don’t think this is any form of recruiting ploy from Mario as much as he lets the recruits know more than he tells us. Which is fine by me.
Don’t tell us a **** thing if it means a better team.

Advertisement
Back