Jerome Washington- JUCO TE Commits to Miami

Our coaching staff is far too busy to send out bat signals right now. And evidently it seems as though they are far too busy to maintain any type of communication with our current commits too.

Advertisement
not sure how the season he played at the community college doesnt count. should have 4 years to play 3.

No bat signal, strange comment about how he has 4 to play 4 when he did not redshirt this year.

Very suspicious. Just like Jackson.

not sure how the season he played at the community college doesnt count. should have 4 years to play 3.

Its a Junior Club Team that plays Accredited Junior Colleges. So He didn't use any Elgibilty since its techically a Club Team.

JC

BAT SIGNAL

Brennan Carroll ‏@brennanpcarroll 50s51 seconds ago

#WelcomeToTheU!!!

B12Y3b7IIAAlGMi.jpg

Advertisement
Will the acc three semesters in JC rule come into play here? I hope not. Seems like a unique situation.

Advertisement
Washington told NJ.com a week and a half ago that Rutgers is his first choice, but they haven't offered yet.

"I love it. It's my first choice," he said of Rutgers. "I've always wanted to play there. It's just a matter of getting the scholarship offer. If I get the scholarship offer, then that's where I'm gonna go because I love the school."

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i...tgers_for_third_time_this_season_for_wis.html

The "interest" from those other schools doesn't mean much if they haven't offered, which it appears they haven't.

Can he play? Does he look like a Miami level athlete at TE? If he doesn't then them offering wouldn't mean much either.

Advertisement
He says an Alabama coach called him last night.

"He asked if I was interested in playing for them," Washington said. "I said `I'm committed to Miami, done.'"
JW has 5 to play 4
Washinton never went to a JC
but to a Prep-school...

Advertisement
Well there you go I guess thats one of the reasons Clarington hasnt heard from coaches lately

Advertisement
Back