2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif
Don’t. Cribby says he’s ours, that’s what matters.

Advertisement
This could be the greatest signing day ever for UM with Smith possibly "flipping" and getting our QB to go with Blount and Hayes

Advertisement
I wish someone could explain those NIL details - how does this stuff actually work? Like he didn’t know the specifics of his NIL deal before announcing? He’s been committed a **** year
It has nothing to do with “ specifics “ . It has to do with making sure the ******** live up to their end of the deal like they haven’t with other kids.

Ohio Taint fans are saying he signed lol he’s still on the market correct?
He could sign a NLI for all 130 or whatever FBS teams the only one that matters is the one that is faxed in first and it means nothing until it is faxed and received by the school. That is why the back and forth about whether he signed the document at noon today is pointless and the document is worthless until it is faxed.

Advertisement
The “finalizing NIL negotiations” info being reported from OSU reporters is to keep the heat off the coaching staff. They’re not going to come out and say he’s having second thoughts.

It has nothing to do with “ specifics “ . It has to do with making sure the ******** live up to their end of the deal like they haven’t with other kids.

Dot your i’s and cross your t’s smith family. Shady ****

Sounds like he still plans to go to OSU then doesn't it?

Advertisement
Did Mario get into a bidding war with Taint over JJ? Day and his staff threw the bag at him. Instead of throwing in the towel, did Mario and the Columbus High people give OSU the big middle finger and decide to get into a gunfight with Taint over bag size and throw the prospect of Cam Ward into the mix?

Inquiring minds.

Side note. People always talk about players making business decisions and leave South Florida for other schools. But last two big players who stayed are James and LT, both who are gonna be drafted, maybe even first round. Last 2 who left, Shemar and Innis, neither have done anything so far. Innis havent even played much.

Advertisement
Yes I did and that hasn’t changed . Cribby has said al lot of **** since 2018 for millions of eyes to see with no safety net. Yet still here I stand with very few misses to hang on me especially with recruiting.

It’s easy to make predictions when nobody is paying attention.

do you still think we close? need a 10 pm update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back