2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Sounds like he still plans to go to OSU then doesn't it?
Think it’s more so let’s fully go over this massive bag OSU dropped and make sure we’re actually gonna get paid for it

Advertisement
Yes I did and that hasn’t changed . Cribby has said al lot of **** since 2018 for millions of eyes to see with no safety net. Yet still here I stand with very few misses to hang on me especially with recruiting.

It’s easy to make predictions when nobody is paying attention.
IMG_9171.gif

Advertisement
Yes I did and that hasn’t changed . Cribby has said al lot of **** since 2018 for millions of eyes to see with no safety net. Yet still here I stand with very few misses to hang on me especially with recruiting.

It’s easy to make predictions when nobody is paying attention.

Man, I don’t know how you tolerate the idiocy. It’s like some people are just waiting for somebody not to be perfect 100% of the time to pounce. Do like you’re doing, stand hard in the paint. Smart people appreciate you.

It has nothing to do with “ specifics “ . It has to do with making sure the ******** live up to their end of the deal like they haven’t with other kids.
If you’re someone like Smith in this case what can you do to even protect yourself? Not like he would be the first to get shafted; but other than just “word around town” how do they find out if NIL promises are actually executed accordingly?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back