2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe I'm getting to fax machine logistics but having worked in health care a long time (an industry that still uses fax religiously) I can tell you that transmission errors are very common and if Chaminade is still using an old school fax machine and an not an e-fax system, then it could be any number of technical issues likely to get sorted out soon. But hey sure, maybe we can get this thread to 500 before the end of the day if this drags out. Kinda hope it does just to cause a few buckeye fan coronaries.
yeah, Chaminade's fax machine crapped out right after JoJo, Patterson, and Bailey's LOIs were sent but before Jeremiah's.

Advertisement
JS said he didn't make the decision till he walked into the room and sat on the chair. I assume his head is spiraling right now and he's tweaking a little about his decision. I'm sure they're giving him time to take a breath and relax before they send it in. I'm sure the final few hours was hectic

All other signees at Chaminade had their papers taken and faxed by the same person. They signed actual documents.

Smith did not sign the real thing because he was still "undecided" and they didn't put the actual LOI on his table.

What that means or what else is going on... I have no idea. Could legitimately be nothing. Could be something.

Season 9 Wow GIF by The Office

All other signees at Chaminade had their papers taken and faxed by the same person. They signed actual documents.

Smith did not sign the real thing because he was still "undecided" and they didn't put the actual LOI on his table.

What that means or what else is going on... I have no idea. Could legitimately be nothing. Could be something.
oh hey Gaby😎

Advertisement
Can players still sign NLI to multiple schools? I remember a few years back it was possible. And it’s not binding as long as they don’t enroll.. not sure that is still the case.

Can't believe I'm getting to fax machine logistics but having worked in health care a long time (an industry that still uses fax religiously) I can tell you that transmission errors are very common and if Chaminade is still using an old school fax machine and an not an e-fax system, then it could be any number of technical issues likely to get sorted out soon. But hey sure, maybe we can get this thread to 500 before the end of the day if this drags out. Kinda hope it does just to cause a few buckeye fan coronaries.
We have Jojos and ZP’s already

Can players still sign NLI to multiple schools? I remember a few years back it was possible. And it’s not binding as long as they don’t enroll.. not sure that is still the case.
the NLI is binding. you can sign multiple but if dont send it in, its not official. youd have to be let out of the NLI by the school or enroll then transfer

You are confusing financial aid packages and nli

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jaxon smith, Garrett Willson, Chris olave, emeka egbuka, marvin Harrisson jr - that's just recent memory

can't really blame him and won't blame the staff for narrowly missing

full confidence that as we continue to build, we'll land these recruits going forward
Someone had to start that trend. What came first the chicken or the egg? We need players like Smiff to have 1st rounders. Come be a trendsetter

Interesting

Advertisement
oh hey Gaby😎
Maybe something but maybe nothing. Could go either way because it's fluid but likely to be signing with someone today but I could also see it dragging out later in the week since I think signing day goes into Friday. He could also just enroll somewhere in January maybe if we wants to do that and I think he does but maybe not but he could. I think Miami is still alive here but Ohio State obviously feels good but maybe getting nervous.

Did I get it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back