2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Maybe his teammates egging him on to reconsider.

No one wants to go to Ohio State and be like this guy.

1703105166990.png

Day took a phone call immediately after his little presser. Sure it’s nothing
His dad pushing him to OSU either way tho
JS also had a little Latina piece stashed around his arm. I mean I’m sure he can/will have lots of ladies throwing themselves at him wherever he goes but maybe git already has the love bug. Wonder how she feels about him being in Columbus all alone on them cold winter nights???

Can't believe I'm getting to fax machine logistics but having worked in health care a long time (an industry that still uses fax religiously) I can tell you that transmission errors are very common and if Chaminade is still using an old school fax machine and an not an e-fax system, then it could be any number of technical issues likely to get sorted out soon. But hey sure, maybe we can get this thread to 500 before the end of the day if this drags out. Kinda hope it does just to cause a few buckeye fan coronaries.

Advertisement
Jaxon smith, Garrett Willson, Chris olave, emeka egbuka, marvin Harrisson jr - that's just recent memory

can't really blame him and won't blame the staff for narrowly missing

full confidence that as we continue to build, we'll land these recruits going forward

You don’t sign the LOI at the ceremony. It’s usually a blank sheet for show. At least it was when I signed , I signed and faxed in the real LOI from my school office later on.
All other signees at Chaminade had their papers taken and faxed by the same person. They signed actual documents.

Smith did not sign the real thing because he was still "undecided" and they didn't put the actual LOI on his table.

What that means or what else is going on... I have no idea. Could legitimately be nothing. Could be something.

Advertisement
So this is where we are at? Our hopes are pinned to LOI's and fax machines (said in my Colonel Nathan R Jessup voice).

tom cruise GIF

Advertisement
just let it go. we tried. we had the largest bag offer. OSU is sending receivers nonstop in the first round. **** their own alum just made a game winning catch to beat the eagles monday night. we gotta get these kids drafted high and well start keeping more of them home.

Advertisement
All other signees at Chaminade had their papers taken and faxed by the same person. They signed actual documents.

Smith did not sign the real thing because he was still "undecided" and they didn't put the actual LOI on his table.

What that means or what else is going on... I have no idea. Could legitimately be nothing. Could be something.
Now that's informative!

Can't believe I'm getting to fax machine logistics but having worked in health care a long time (an industry that still uses fax religiously) I can tell you that transmission errors are very common and if Chaminade is still using an old school fax machine and an not an e-fax system, then it could be any number of technical issues likely to get sorted out soon. But hey sure, maybe we can get this thread to 500 before the end of the day if this drags out. Kinda hope it does just to cause a few buckeye fan coronaries.
They gotta invest in the Consensus cloud fax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back