2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes. but the OP is about signing the LOI. He did that.
Signing is only official if you send it through. Not sure what's happening but that's what they are getting at. Odds are it's a timing thing and he'll send the paperwork through.

Advertisement
Did Day mention him in the presser by name? If so, recruiting violation lol

Advertisement
Toronto Blue Jays Baseball GIF by MLB

The audience wasn’t hype either. He didn’t realize it’s a new day in so Fla. everybody wants to come to the U this dude flipped to osu when everyone is flipping to us or leaving there
I actually somewhat believe this. Like idrk if he knew the magnitude of what his commitment means to this program and south Florida. It’s different this time with Cristobal at the helm. I understand prior kids for leaving as we haven’t done a good job at all at giving them a spot to be proud to play for here at home, but you really can’t say that anymore. Despite his game day shortcomings at times, Mario really is fighting tooth and nail to bring this thing back and give the kids everything they need to be successful. If you grew up and have any sort of passion in you as a canes fan, there’s no way you can’t support it and want to stand with the guy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
You don’t sign the LOI at the ceremony. It’s usually a blank sheet for show. At least it was when I signed , I signed and faxed in the real LOI from my school office later on.

whether he signs with osu or not there’s definitely something up. the questions is will it ever become public
10000%. Probably being a homer but for a kid just signing to go to school for free and play major CFB, he didn’t look what I would call thrilled.

Reactions: JD4
Advertisement
I think the moral of the story is UM made this way too close for comfort at the end, which probably caught Smith off guard. You could see the stress flowing through his body. I don’t think he was ready to make a decision today, and maybe Mario convinced him to hold off temporarily so he can be 100% sure he’s making the right decision.

He handled his recruitment about as maturely as anyone I can remember, based on that, it would shock me if he didn’t follow through with osu. But if he truly feels Miami is the right choice, he’s gotta do what’s right for him… and I’d be fine with it if he flipped, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back