2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
And I think it's nothing but a lot of us setting ourselves up for another round of disappointment, yet.. here I am.
We Are In This Together National Lampoons Christmas Vacation GIF by Max

Just enough time to get my hopes up again lmao, send in Alex Collins’ mom. Make sure those OSU papers never resurface

Advertisement
What am I doing to myself?????

I'm literally sitting on my fat *** in the air conditioning getting paid to banter with a bunch of likeminded weirdos on an internet website. I'm not doing a single thing to myself. You guys think I'm listening to my dog scratch at the back door cause she's gotta **** her pants but I won't get up to let her out cause I'm refeshing the Ohio State twitter account over and over? I genuinely don't understand. I promise, if/when he signs, I will not shoot anyone. Nobody will be harmed in the making of this thread. If you think it's interesting he hasn't signed, read the thread and comment. If you don't, roll your eyes and click on the next thread.
I’m in between sets at the gym checking out some of these veins on my traps popping out and talking **** with my Canes fam

Newsflash. Imma do the same **** tomorrow

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back