2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys do realize these ads are targeted based off of browsing history right?

For instance, yesterday I had a bunch of pre-rolls delivered and today I'm getting cannabis ads on CIS
Ive never searched for anything relating hair loss though. I get weed **** all the time. Thats only because I do it Bob Marley style.

Advertisement
Was Coley that big of a signing? I don’t really pay much attention to these kids until they are wearing our uniform.
Yeah that was a huge one. It was down to us and FSU, Jimbo was going big work, and then Coley went off the grid for a couple of days before signing day

I remember when the camera cut on him to announce he was crying. And then he threw on the Swag hat

It was pretty epic actually

Advertisement
Ive never searched for anything relating hair loss though. I get weed **** all the time. Thats only because I do it Bob Marley style.
Fair

There is an additional layer to this though, in the past I would have a conversations and I swear my phone was listening to me and producing targeted ads. Haven't noticed it in a while and I think there's a way to adjust your privacy features to avoid it

Last time it happened I was talking about buying a new PC and got bombarded with AMD and NVIDIA ads

Advertisement
How we doing today, guys? Any news?
Not since Friday...

1703084931035.png

Fair

There is an additional layer to this though, in the past I would have a conversations and I swear my phone was listening to me and producing targeted ads. Haven't noticed it in a while and I think there's a way to adjust your privacy features to avoid it

Last time it happened I was talking about buying a new PC and got bombarded with AMD and NVIDIA ads
100% happening... to everyone.

Advertisement
Yeah that was a huge one. It was down to us and FSU, Jimbo was going big work, and then Coley went off the grid for a couple of days before signing day

I remember when the camera cut on him to announce he was crying. And then he threw on the Swag hat

It was pretty epic actually
Ok. I’m now having flashbacks of him putting that hat on.

Advertisement
So we doing this or what?

Would be an absolute signing day shocker to the national media

Would be so badass for this kid to pick the hometown school after he had Lebron tweeting him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back