2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naked And Afraid Reaction GIF by Discovery

Advertisement
I'm sitting here thinking back to past NSD nightmares for us, and one thing that makes me nervous is that we are gonna get hit negatively out of nowhere...and this scenario popped in my head:

- We have verbals from Zaquan Patterson, JoJo Trader. In the hunt for Smith, of course. They're all Chaminade kids.
- We already have gotten ZP's NLI in and he's official - great news!
- Trader's NLI has yet to come in by all reports as of 10:40 AM EST.
- All the noise around a flip is for Smith to choose between Miami/tOSU* at the signing ceremony.

My nightmare scenario?

What if tOSU* solidified Smith, and Trader is going w/him as a package deal? Not having JoJo's NLI when we already have ZP's is concerning to me. Just seems super fishy and my spidey senses are tingling.

Someone tell me I'm completely wrong. I'll be tickled to chalk this up to PTSD from previous NSD nightmares.

Advertisement
I'm sitting here thinking back to past NSD nightmares for us, and one thing that makes me nervous is that we are gonna get hit negatively out of nowhere...and this scenario popped in my head:

- We have verbals from Zaquan Patterson, JoJo Trader. In the hunt for Smith, of course. They're all Chaminade kids.
- All the noise around a flip is for Smith to choose between Miami/tOSU* at the signing ceremony.

My nightmare scenario?

What if tOSU* solidified Smith, and Trader is going w/him as a package deal? Not having JoJo's NLI when we already have ZP's is concerning to me. Just seems super fishy and my spidey senses are tingling.

Someone tell me I'm completely wrong. I'll be tickled to chalk this up to PTSD from previous NSD nightmares.
Like when Alex Collins was chasing his mom for a signature? Haha

Advertisement

My nightmare scenario?

We dont have JoJo's because he is doing a ceremony along with JJ. Now he could flip but the point is that we didnt expect his NLI until later.

My nightmare scenario?

Don’t think we’re losing Trader, you can put that fear to bed.

If anything, DB recruits might fall short but other than that, should be a good ESD close from the good guys and is expected based on the noise the last week or so. Hayes, Blount for sure. Maybe another mystery guy…

Yeah that was a huge one. It was down to us and FSU, Jimbo was going big work, and then Coley went off the grid for a couple of days before signing day

I remember when the camera cut on him to announce he was crying. And then he threw on the Swag hat

It was pretty epic actually
Yep after the Matthew Thomas miss that one was big time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back