2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm sitting here thinking back to past NSD nightmares for us, and one thing that makes me nervous is that we are gonna get hit negatively out of nowhere...and this scenario popped in my head:

- We have verbals from Zaquan Patterson, JoJo Trader. In the hunt for Smith, of course. They're all Chaminade kids.
- We already have gotten ZP's NLI in and he's official - great news!
- Trader's NLI has yet to come in by all reports as of 10:40 AM EST.
- All the noise around a flip is for Smith to choose between Miami/tOSU* at the signing ceremony.

My nightmare scenario?

What if tOSU* solidified Smith, and Trader is going w/him as a package deal? Not having JoJo's NLI when we already have ZP's is concerning to me. Just seems super fishy and my spidey senses are tingling.

Someone tell me I'm completely wrong. I'll be tickled to chalk this up to PTSD from previous NSD nightmares.
If someone told you that you’re completely wrong it wouldn’t matter

Don't you just hate to see Suckeye fans suffer???

Drink Reaction GIF by Laff

Advertisement
Advertisement
If someone told you that you’re completely wrong it wouldn’t matter
My ego out of it - it actually would make me feel better if I'm completely wrong. We've all seen bonkers nightmare scenarios and I'll be happy to be flinching at shadows.

Man I'm at the doctor's office waiting roon right now. If he signs, then everyone is gonna be seeing these booty gifs because I will show the.

I'm sitting here thinking back to past NSD nightmares for us, and one thing that makes me nervous is that we are gonna get hit negatively out of nowhere...and this scenario popped in my head:

- We have verbals from Zaquan Patterson, JoJo Trader. In the hunt for Smith, of course. They're all Chaminade kids.
- We already have gotten ZP's NLI in and he's official - great news!
- Trader's NLI has yet to come in by all reports as of 10:40 AM EST.
- All the noise around a flip is for Smith to choose between Miami/tOSU* at the signing ceremony.

My nightmare scenario?

What if tOSU* solidified Smith, and Trader is going w/him as a package deal? Not having JoJo's NLI when we already have ZP's is concerning to me. Just seems super fishy and my spidey senses are tingling.

Someone tell me I'm completely wrong. I'll be tickled to chalk this up to PTSD from previous NSD nightmares.
The media will destroy Miami we are basically the Microsoft of the cfb scene. No one wants us to do well even if we are offering great things. Media such ******** bruh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back