2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It’s the gator for me. At least Bowden had some balls and didn’t cancel our rivalry. They’ll always be public enemy #1
Allow me to clarify: I hate FSU more than anyone else hates FSU.

But I actually hate the reptile more than I hate FSU.

Zuhalasz GIF by Zu

That’s why I took a different attitude…this program was affecting my health…I got three stints in and I’m not sure how I didn’t blow a couple of them out yelling at the TV and then the GT game…that was it…changed my whole outlook as to how I’d handle things going forward.
Shut I got a pace maker at like 34 or 35 man don’t think it was the canes though lol.

Shut I got a pace maker at like 34 or 35 man don’t think it was the canes though lol.

I ain’t got that far…I just did my Latest stress test and Echo and everything was great so hopefully I’m good for at least one more year till Mario forgets to kneel again or some such nonsense…lol

Advertisement
Very elite. This WR haul is already an A class. You have two WRs in the top 50 overall alone.

You wrote “You have” instead of “We have” which proves you are a Troll.

For the record, the Miami Hurricanes have developed many players who went on to become the greatest ever at their position (or at least in the Top 5 ever at their position) either in the NFL or at the college level:

Sean Taylor: Safety

Ed Reed: Safety

Ray Lewis: LB

Devin Hester: Returns

Frank Gore: Top 3 in NFL yardage (post-injury). Pre-injury he was unbelievably good. Many other Pro Bowlers and HOFers/future HOFers.

DT: Jerome Brown, Sapp, Wilfork (all likely in the top 5-10 DTs of all time)

TEs: so many Pro Bowlers

WR: Irvin (likely top 10 WR ever) & many Pro Bowlers (including some other potential HOFers)

QB: HOFers (quite a few) & Heisman winners

STG - pls stop posting your drivel on here about an underachieving program up North that none of us are interested in hearing.

Miami develops Legends of the game. Period.

Advertisement
A few things. If you look at my initial response to this all, I responded to a poster who pointed to Julian Fleming and his lack of success at OSU. Which appeared he was suggesting that OSU doesn't develop receievers.

In response I pointed out all the OSU receivers I could think of that they produced who were 1st round picks to counter his comment. At no point in my original response was I stating to anything other than the fact that OSU produces 1st round WRs. That was the end of that.

A poster than responded to my post saying the following;

"This isn't the time to be rational my brother. Show Jeremiah Smith tape of Andre Johnson and don't mention the year. Send the Stacy Coley tape and cut off each play before he got hurt at the end. We got dudes too"

This is what I posted in response;

"Man, you sell JJ on any and everything, but DRE was playing before this kid was born. All he sees is that Ohio State will have produced four, 1st round WR's in the last three draft classes. That's tough competition."

Seems pretty clear by my response that when Dre was mentioned I stated that Ohio State had produced 4 WRs taken in the 1st round in the last three years and that is all he will see. I didn't bring up the other WRs. Why? Pretty simple to see if you can distinguish between the comments I was responding to.

With that being said, I could care less about this topic anymore. You made me write a book here like the resident CIS novelist and I am not trying to take his job. ✌
Jim Halpert Reaction GIF

Advertisement
An excerpt from tonight's Sun Sentinel interview with JJ Smith, the night before ESD:

“Coach Cristobal, he just a Miami guy,” Smith said. “Just telling me, ‘Stay home because you and Joshisa Trader, Jordan Lyle, all the guys committed, we can definitely do something special, bring Miami back to the way it used to be.'”

Day reiterated the reasons Smith picked Ohio State in the first place, Smith said.

“Just telling me to keep the main thing the main thing,” Smith said. “Telling me why I committed to Ohio State. I know the reason why. Just I want to be developed into a first-round draft pick, win a national championship and all.”

As for Norvell, Smith said the Seminoles coach told him how hard he works for his players.

“Just telling me how I get his all each and every day if I choose to go to Florida State,” Smith said “Florida State’s a great program, seeing how they did on the offensive side of the ball with Keon Coleman, Johnny Wilson and those guys. Coach Mike up there definitely (has) got Florida State back in the right direction.”

One late issue that has cropped up for all three of those teams is their quarterback situation. Ohio State starter Kyle McCord and Miami starter Tyler Van Dyke have both transferred. Florida State starter Jordan Travis is out of eligibility.

The Buckeyes have four-star prospect Air Noland in their recruiting class. The Seminoles have four-star prospect Luke Kromenhoek in their class. The Hurricanes have three-star prospect Judd Anderson committed. Additionally, Miami and FSU are battling for transfer quarterback Cam Ward, who starred at Washington State.

“It’s definitely playing a big part in my situation, definitely,” Smith said. “The quarterback, that’s the main thing you need as a receiver. … That’s definitely going to play a big part in my decision, for sure.”
Time to move on.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back