2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim Tressel and his stupid sweater vest. I ******* hate that guy with a passion. Probably more than anyone here.
Coker was such a soft byotch. He took Tressel on a tour of our program during the spring of that year and showed him the way that we ran things, and Tressel used it to his advantage, along with a lot of help from Terry “The Amoeba” Porter.

Advertisement
In life I used to think expect the worst and hope for the best. I changed that thinking bruh. But for this maybe you right. All in all the team can’t affect my life if I sit here and really think about it. Yea I’ll get mad but it’s not the end of the world for me. I just keep it moving u know
Same. Unless Smith chooses FSU or UF, then I’ll lose my ****.

A few things. If you look at my initial response to this all, I responded to a poster who pointed to Julian Fleming and his lack of success at OSU. Which appeared he was suggesting that OSU doesn't develop receievers.

In response I pointed out all the OSU receivers I could think of that they produced who were 1st round picks to counter his comment. At no point in my original response was I stating to anything other than the fact that OSU produces 1st round WRs. That was the end of that.

A poster than responded to my post saying the following;

"This isn't the time to be rational my brother. Show Jeremiah Smith tape of Andre Johnson and don't mention the year. Send the Stacy Coley tape and cut off each play before he got hurt at the end. We got dudes too"

This is what I posted in response;

"Man, you sell JJ on any and everything, but DRE was playing before this kid was born. All he sees is that Ohio State will have produced four, 1st round WR's in the last three draft classes. That's tough competition."

Seems pretty clear by my response that when Dre was mentioned I stated that Ohio State had produced 4 WRs taken in the 1st round in the last three years and that is all he will see. I didn't bring up the other WRs. Why? Pretty simple to see if you can distinguish between the comments I was responding to.

With that being said, I could care less about this topic anymore. You made me write a book here like the resident CIS novelist and I am not trying to take his job. ✌
Dude, seriously, no body gives ****.
Seek some help.

Please.... just a crumb...
IMG_7470.jpeg

Advertisement
wow you'r really going out on the ledge predicting that a commit that's been an Ohio State pledge for a full year sticks with them on signing day when most of us already know he's not coming and Wiltfong says he sticks.

he'll sign with Ohio State tomorrow but that won't prove your point that "consensus 5* WRs from South Florida sign elsewhere"

they signed elsewhere because we were a joke of a program and couldn't recruit.

Jeremiah Smith will sign elsewhere because Marvin Harrison jr just won the belitnikoff, Jaxon smith njigba, Chris olive, and Garrett Wilson are lighting it up in the pros, and Ohio State went 11-1 this year

we'll have a solid shot at any consensus 5 star WR any given year as long as Mario is the coach
This is it right here! Business decision kids don't owe us loyalty because that U on side of the helmet!!! Look at the QBs we've had since Dorsey! **** we didn't use a modern spread offence till 2020!!! What happened when we changed Rambo broke the receiving record at the University of Miami and still didn't get drafted! The kids that did give us a chance left millions on the table.

After High School all the stars or no-stars mean nothing. You must prove yourself in college. If you are good in college you will be drafted regardless of school. Arguably the greatest receiver of all time, Jerry Rice, attended a tiny school but was drafted nevertheless because he was good. JS, you will be drafted if you come to Miami if you are good.

Advertisement
John Garcia Jr was on Donno's recruiting special show on QAM tonight. Says UM has clearly vaulted past FSU in this recruitment. If he's flipping anywhere, it's Miami. Miami has real momentum here.

Donno chimed in after John left to say that he's got multiple sources reporting the same thing.
Ive never stopped saying he wasn’t going to Fsu for the last couple months. Just like I said the same for Quan and JoJo when “ they were all Noles”. This is a Maimi vs Osu battle and that hasn’t changed.

Ive never stopped saying he wasn’t going to Fsu for the last couple months. Just like I said the same for Quan and JoJo when “ they were all Noles”. This is a Maimi vs Osu battle and that hasn’t changed.
Do we get a FSU troll after years and years of suffering and being on the wrong end?

Also: Ffs, Cribby, I'm still enjoying breakfast in Germany, its too early for you.

Advertisement
Ya ya sure so when does Jo Jo flip to Tally and is he brining JS and ZP with him or just JS?

Advertisement
Let’s get it today boys.

The networking marketing moms on IG said I need to manifest more. So I’m buying a custom order 4-Smith jersey right now. I can put it right next to the custom ordered 4-Cook jersey I’ve been saving.

Let’s get it today boys.

The networking marketing moms on IG said I need to manifest more. So I’m buying a custom order 4-Smith jersey right now. I can put it right next to the custom ordered 4-Cook jersey I’ve been saving.
Who knew marketing was that easy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back