2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
FSU mods conceding Smith :xvfmlqq:

IMG_8385.jpeg

Advertisement
Could be an interesting day around cfb. Reality tv that’s actually real.
FSU mods conceding Smith :xvfmlqq:

View attachment 273550
people pay for this nonsense while they know absolutely nothing. How exactly does OSU surge when he’s been committed that long?. He was never going to FSU . I posted awhile ago people at Chaminade laughed when I asked about FSU. We were always the threat to OSU and OSU knows that. They want / need to hold on to this one bad .

Last edited:
Could be an interesting day

people pay for this nonsense while they know absolutely nothing. How exactly does OSU surge when he’s been committed that long?. He was never going there. I posted awhile ago people at Chaminade laughed when I asked about FSU. We were always the threat to OSU and OSU knows that. They want / need to hold on to this one bad .
Dropping 5:50 gems like you was gonna go under radar lol Tis thee season

Advertisement
Did you glance over the fact they will have produced four 1st rounders in the last 3 drafts? Lol. Stop being such a **** homer all the time. OSU has produced more 1st round receivers recently and overall than we have. The last first rounder we produced was Dorsett, which I believe was 9 years ago. Before him, it was like 10+ years before that. I don't need to make a point. The point is made simply by OSU's production at that position.
Which of these was a 3 star or lower that was developed to first round at OSU? The rate for undrafted 5 star must be very low and vice versa with lower star. I will listen to all this garbage about how they pump first rounders in the draft when I see them as 3 stars or lower.

An excerpt from tonight's Sun Sentinel interview with JJ Smith, the night before ESD:

“Coach Cristobal, he just a Miami guy,” Smith said. “Just telling me, ‘Stay home because you and Joshisa Trader, Jordan Lyle, all the guys committed, we can definitely do something special, bring Miami back to the way it used to be.'”

Day reiterated the reasons Smith picked Ohio State in the first place, Smith said.

“Just telling me to keep the main thing the main thing,” Smith said. “Telling me why I committed to Ohio State. I know the reason why. Just I want to be developed into a first-round draft pick, win a national championship and all.”

As for Norvell, Smith said the Seminoles coach told him how hard he works for his players.

“Just telling me how I get his all each and every day if I choose to go to Florida State,” Smith said “Florida State’s a great program, seeing how they did on the offensive side of the ball with Keon Coleman, Johnny Wilson and those guys. Coach Mike up there definitely (has) got Florida State back in the right direction.”

One late issue that has cropped up for all three of those teams is their quarterback situation. Ohio State starter Kyle McCord and Miami starter Tyler Van Dyke have both transferred. Florida State starter Jordan Travis is out of eligibility.

The Buckeyes have four-star prospect Air Noland in their recruiting class. The Seminoles have four-star prospect Luke Kromenhoek in their class. The Hurricanes have three-star prospect Judd Anderson committed. Additionally, Miami and FSU are battling for transfer quarterback Cam Ward, who starred at Washington State.

“It’s definitely playing a big part in my situation, definitely,” Smith said. “The quarterback, that’s the main thing you need as a receiver. … That’s definitely going to play a big part in my decision, for sure.”
Hold up! Why mention 3 star Judd Anderson who is not enrolled yet and for OSU and FSU they mentioned enrolled QBs. We have 4 star Jacuri and Emory (with big game experience) enrolled.

Advertisement
Could be an interesting day around cfb. Reality tv that’s actually real.

people pay for this nonsense while they know absolutely nothing. How exactly does OSU surge when he’s been committed that long?. He was never going to FSU . I posted awhile ago people at Chaminade laughed when I asked about FSU. We were always the threat to OSU and OSU knows that. They want / need to hold on to this one bad .
THE MAN DOES NOT SLEEP! @Cribby

So OSU has signed 8, five star recruits at the WR position since 2015. Four are first round picks. That is converting them at a 50% clip. That is beyond incredible. Each year there are what, 32-35 5 star recruits? 50% do not end up being first round picks. Not even close. So yes, they develop WR's at an exceptional rate .
Can you run same stats for other schools with 5 star receivers like Bama, USC, Georgia, Clemson etc and let’s see what happened there?

Advertisement
Ive never stopped saying he wasn’t going to Fsu for the last couple months. Just like I said the same for Quan and JoJo when “ they were all Noles”. This is a Maimi vs Osu battle and that hasn’t changed.
Yes you have, and if anyone didn't believe you then the hit piece put out by 247 yesterday on behalf of Ohio State clearly shows you they are worried about Miami.

Advertisement
The top part was a post I didn’t finish. There’s a lot of wild stuff going on behind the scenes around Cfb this year. It could be a more exciting Esd if a couple of kids change things up.

I saw a lot of Auburn buzz in battles with Bama. Would be cool for those guys to stick it to the big brother for a cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back