2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rest of college football if we somehow flip Smith, Stone, Blount, Hayes, Lucas, and sign Ward:

funny kitten GIF

Advertisement
Ive never stopped saying he wasn’t going to Fsu for the last couple months. Just like I said the same for Quan and JoJo when “ they were all Noles”. This is a Maimi vs Osu battle and that hasn’t changed.
Really love how the national media thinks people in Tallahassee know more than people in Miami. I find it odd he hasnt visited Ohio in 2 months. Im not gonna lie.

Really love how the national media thinks people in Tallahassee know more than people in Miami. I find it odd he hasnt visited Ohio in 2 months. Im not gonna lie.
It's arrogance mixed with naïveté and they should be embarrassed for themselves. They pretend like the only reason being hometown team matters is because the players may want to stay home. It matters for being able to maintain your fingers on the pulse of what's going on better than anyone else 400-1500 miles away.

Wiltfung with his stupid updates and what he "continues to hear". MFer is relying on what columbus and tallahassee 247 slackers tell him and thinks that makes him a national authority on recruiting.

Advertisement
I think he’s CD Wrong fron Canesport…has that “ I’ll never be wrong “ attributes and will argue till you just give up or finally get tired of dealing with him

We have a CDWrong expert here. He can determine whether this is true. @CDWright40
STG is not canesport CD. There are some missing attributes, most notably CD can not write a sentence without using LOL LMFAO or some other acronym.

STG May actually be another canesport guy who went by Sean Taylor’s Ghost ie STG. That guy could argue. I don’t have the energy to look at his posting history but Sean Taylor’s ghost would frequently post some crazy **** where he must have been high on mescaline.

Advertisement
A few things. If you look at my initial response to this all, I responded to a poster who pointed to Julian Fleming and his lack of success at OSU. Which appeared he was suggesting that OSU doesn't develop receievers.

In response I pointed out all the OSU receivers I could think of that they produced who were 1st round picks to counter his comment. At no point in my original response was I stating to anything other than the fact that OSU produces 1st round WRs. That was the end of that.

A poster than responded to my post saying the following;

"This isn't the time to be rational my brother. Show Jeremiah Smith tape of Andre Johnson and don't mention the year. Send the Stacy Coley tape and cut off each play before he got hurt at the end. We got dudes too"

This is what I posted in response;

"Man, you sell JJ on any and everything, but DRE was playing before this kid was born. All he sees is that Ohio State will have produced four, 1st round WR's in the last three draft classes. That's tough competition."

Seems pretty clear by my response that when Dre was mentioned I stated that Ohio State had produced 4 WRs taken in the 1st round in the last three years and that is all he will see. I didn't bring up the other WRs. Why? Pretty simple to see if you can distinguish between the comments I was responding to.

With that being said, I could care less about this topic anymore. You made me write a book here like the resident CIS novelist and I am not trying to take his job. ✌

So let's see if we can sum this up.

You rarely post over the past 11 years. But you got riled up by one poster who "appeared" to be "suggesting" something about Ohio Taint. And you were even more triggered when another poster made an obvious joke about sending Jeremiah undated video of Andre Johnson and Stacy Coley.

So you went off the deep end (as per your predictable overreactions, it's your brand). You picked fights with Dee, you picked fights with me, you went off on anyone who didn't pump up Ohio Taint as much as you did. You attacked old people and people with high post counts and people with large word counts.

Oh, but now you "could care less about this topic anymore". Thank you Jesus. We will now be spared any more of your posts evangelizing Hartline and Taint.

It's always funny to see someone try to justify his "initial posts", while ignoring the dozens that came later where he tried to fight with everyone on the board.

Advertisement
Tell me you're trolling. The amount of 1st WR's those ***** have produced is insane. Below are some I could think of.

Marvin Harrison Jr. (soon to be)
Jaxon Smith Nijaba
Garrett Wilson
Chris Olave
Ted Ginn
David Boston
Joey Galloway
Terry Glenn
Santonio Holmes
If it wasn’t for OSU, MH Jr. would probably be an UDFA. :rolleyes:

The league knows who’s who.
Smith is getting drafted early no matter where he goes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back