2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
CANE

tenor.gif

Advertisement
I don't see us flipping him tomorrow. If we could just somehow get him to hold off on signing tomorrow and wait until the February signing day I'd like our chances.

Advertisement
I think this guy is CD Wrong fron Canesport ….has a lot of CD’s never give up or say I’m wrong attributes…if hesnot he’s a close relative…😂
Cmon now… that CD couldn’t make up a cogent argument that even made sense if his life depended on it. That dude was a mush brain idiot.

D I’ve told you how to do it.I’ve learned over soooo many years of being beat up with recruiting results that I’ve taken up not expecting anyone or anything good to happen.That way when / if something good does happen then I can feel all of the joy without having to have ever been stressed out.

Try it …you’ll find it really helps us older guys to deal with this even though it looks like Mario has finally cut our dissatisfaction down to a minimal amount where things are almost all good.

Now I said ALMOST so don’t expect the any good news that way all the good news he’s going to bring will be sooooo much better.
In life I used to think expect the worst and hope for the best. I changed that thinking bruh. But for this maybe you right. All in all the team can’t affect my life if I sit here and really think about it. Yea I’ll get mad but it’s not the end of the world for me. I just keep it moving u know

Advertisement
In life I used to think expect the worst and hope for the best. I changed that thinking bruh. But for this maybe you right. All in all the team can’t affect my life if I sit here and really think about it. Yea I’ll get mad but it’s not the end of the world for me. I just keep it moving u know

That’s why I took a different attitude…this program was affecting my health…I got three stints in and I’m not sure how I didn’t blow a couple of them out yelling at the TV and then the GT game…that was it…changed my whole outlook as to how I’d handle things going forward.

Please atleast be consistent if it's so simple. Otherwise it makes me question how valid what you're saying is. You rightfully so mentioned how we haven't had a first round reciever since Dorsett and said it was like 9 years before that when we had another wr drafted. Which clearly is your attempt to show what we did was a flash in the pan I suppose. You then go on to say how it's prolonged success at osu. By mentioning a wr drafted in 95,96,99,2003 & 2007 & not having another one drafted in the first round up until the 2022 draft??? SOOOOO 15 years? Yet you take a shot at us... other than the last two drafts it's been pretty **** similar. So again if you wanna emphasize right now it's not an argument to have especially since it's this staff at osu that has put them in the first round, than stick to that. But don't be a hypocrite and mention Dre as being before any of these were around and then mention an entire list of dudes who were drafted forever ago too. Cause if you wanna mention our schools wr opposed to there's I'll take ours and not give a **** what anyone says about being a homer... stick to the last two drafts and ur entirely right. The rest you just sound like a troll.

A few things. If you look at my initial response to this all, I responded to a poster who pointed to Julian Fleming and his lack of success at OSU. Which appeared he was suggesting that OSU doesn't develop receievers.

In response I pointed out all the OSU receivers I could think of that they produced who were 1st round picks to counter his comment. At no point in my original response was I stating to anything other than the fact that OSU produces 1st round WRs. That was the end of that.

A poster than responded to my post saying the following;

"This isn't the time to be rational my brother. Show Jeremiah Smith tape of Andre Johnson and don't mention the year. Send the Stacy Coley tape and cut off each play before he got hurt at the end. We got dudes too"

This is what I posted in response;

"Man, you sell JJ on any and everything, but DRE was playing before this kid was born. All he sees is that Ohio State will have produced four, 1st round WR's in the last three draft classes. That's tough competition."

Seems pretty clear by my response that when Dre was mentioned I stated that Ohio State had produced 4 WRs taken in the 1st round in the last three years and that is all he will see. I didn't bring up the other WRs. Why? Pretty simple to see if you can distinguish between the comments I was responding to.

With that being said, I could care less about this topic anymore. You made me write a book here like the resident CIS novelist and I am not trying to take his job. ✌

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back