2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
love Chris walken
christopher walken GIF

Advertisement
Did you glance over the fact they will have produced four 1st rounders in the last 3 drafts? Lol. Stop being such a **** homer all the time. OSU has produced more 1st round receivers recently and overall than we have. The last first rounder we produced was Dorsett, which I believe was 9 years ago. Before him, it was like 10+ years before that. I don't need to make a point. The point is made simply by OSU's production at that position.
Ohio State and their fans can go to ****, and I sincerely hope they do.

We get it dude.
Oh and **** Ohio State.
Hate that program, they might be #3 hated program in my book after UF and FSU.
UF, OSU, FSU. FSU could have taken us off their schedule, they never did. Bobby did this program a solid, and I tip my cap to him for doing it. UF can rot in ****, they robbed both fan bases of something special, so ***** UF above any other school. OSU took part of my soul with that PI call and all the fanbase during and since then. I wouldn't **** on them if they were on fire, so ***** OSU to at a level near UF.

Advertisement
UF, OSU, FSU. FSU could have taken us off their schedule, they never did. Bobby did this program a solid, and I tip my cap to him for doing it. UF can rot in ****, they robbed both fan bases of something special, so ***** UF above any other school. OSU took part of my soul with that PI call and all the fanbase during and since then. I wouldn't **** on them if they were on fire, so ***** OSU to at a level near UF
The Leprechauns where are the Leprechauns???🤔

Advertisement
Advertisement
Got a weird feeling I can’t shake (it’s not syphilis, I know what that feels like) that the gator is gonna be involved here tomorrow.

If there’s one thing I’ve learned in 20 years of following this stuff, it’s that you expect the unexpected when it comes to SFL skill position players. These kids are truly a different breed. And what would be more unexpected, besides Colorado maybe, than this kid going to hogtown when EVERYONE is saying locked in with taint, or flipping to FSU or Miami.

He himself has said how important a QB is. The gator is the only one bringing in a 5-star. And we know their class is crumbling, but Billy is a pretty good recruiter. I have this weird feeling that he has one trick up his sleeve.

Lastly, why hasn’t Lagway flipped? Seriously. I know the gator has allocated a ton of their budget to him. But many other schools would too. Why is he hanging onto that sinking ship?? Well….playing with JJ could do it.

Anyway, I hope this gets downvoted 50 times, doesn’t come to fruition and is buried in this thread. But I just can’t shake this **** that these ****suckers are gonna pull the ultimate stunner (shoutout Stone Cold).
I downvoted out of your own wishes.

Advertisement
Thanks.
That’s good news. I still don’t expect him to choose Miami but will be hoping we pull off the stunner tomorrow.
Wonder why they are posting these old quotes from two months ago, that’s an eternity in recruiting.
It feels weird that they are doing this coordinated effort of reposting it everywhere

Feels desparate…or maybe they’re just being petty because we’ve flipped two top guys from them?

I dunno. I also have never been worried about FSU here it just feels like if he goes away to school then it’s OSU and their pedigree…but there’s a lot that could keep him home too. Wouldn’t make sense to stay in Florida and play against all of your boys (I know it’s happened before but this feels different)

That pull to stay home will always be there at the end (David Stone for example)

He could be sitting there ready to confirm his OSU commitment and change his mind given all the circumstances….but I guess we will see soon enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back