2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
And this board is hyping up a lower rated high school class than theirs. I’m not saying you will be wrong about their lack of trench guys, or that Miami will finish above them in the rankings. I’m saying everybody here is all about rankings and stars and player average. If that’s the case, you can’t be saying somebody who is currently above you can’t recruit. Mario makes a ton of money to acquire talent. He doesn’t need any spin from this board bc he’s taken commits from a handful of “eval” guys ranked our side of the top 800.
Fair points won’t argue against it. I never liked what Norvell brought in but he had the qb man and that made a difference especially in the acc. And he runs a good offense I even said that when they stunk. I think we run a good O as well but didn’t have the qb just like them. I said that then when we blew them out that he had a good O just did not have a qb to run it.but TVD was a God here for some reason. Pfft never for me

Ohio St had the best receivers in college football the past few years and couldn't even win their conference. Let that sink in
Ohio St had the best receivers in college football the past few years and couldn't even win their conference. Let that sink in
Indeed they haven't had a complete team meaning they were dominate at all three phases since Urban was the coach. Imo

Indeed they haven't had a complete team meaning they were dominate at all three phases since Urban was the coach. Imo
I mean they were a shanked field goal away from winning the natty last year and the only game they lost this year while have a game manager qb was a 1 score contest on the road against the best team in the nation

I'm not saying Ohio State is absolutely the best in the country, but I think it's far from us to claim they have fallen off

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I've definitely been on the "he's not coming" wagon all year long.....but all this Miami stuff is interesting because one thing I did respect about jit is he always kept it pretty real and never trolled us. To do so NOW would be very confusing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back