2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
here we go batman GIF

Advertisement
Doesn’t matter recruiting is separate. FSU undefeated and can’t recruit sh. Ward fishing right now thinking to himself. “Uh everyone’s leaving fsu they haven’t recruited OL well their star rb gone, Miami 7-5 competed recruited beasts out of HS ummmm that’s how bama uga and OSU were built, ummm yea I’ll go there cause Smith will as well”

It’s so easy to see, I’m confident we get them all
Where did the “FSU can’t recruit” narrative come from? They have a better class than Miami.

Where did the “FSU can’t recruit” narrative come from? They have a better class than Miami.
Bruh that’s a db class, they not recruiting big boy fronts that sh won’t work. You can’t forever those boys are all going to have to be Revis. And u can’t cover forever it’s literally impossible in today’s game. And who protecting that qb?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bruh that’s a db class, they not recruiting big boy fronts that sh won’t work
I’m not sure I get your point. They’ve been filling those gaps with transfers the past couple years. Its basically the opposite of what Mario is doing. Mario hasn’t recruited good enough DB’s out of high school, so he hits the portal for them.

Everybody cares about recruiting rankings and player rating in that ranking. They’re superior to Miami in both categories.

I’m not sure I get your point. They’ve been filling those gaps with transfers the past couple years. Its basically the opposite of what Mario is doing. Mario hasn’t recruited good enough DB’s out of high school, so he hits the portal for them.

Everybody cares about recruiting rankings and player rating in that ranking. They’re superior to Miami in both categories.
Aight we will see in the future I’ll eat crow if I have to pause. They are literally complaining on their own forum about their lack of HS recruiting daily

Idk man, I've seen this too many times, obviously I'd be stoked if he came but I'll believe it when I see it. Nothing for months and then a day before signing day, he's posting Miami **** and liking tweets about staying home?? 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
IMG_8225.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Aight we will see in the future I’ll eat crow if I have to pause. They are literally complaining on their own forum about their lack of HS recruiting daily
And this board is hyping up a lower rated high school class than theirs. I’m not saying you will be wrong about their lack of trench guys, or that Miami will finish above them in the rankings. I’m saying everybody here is all about rankings and stars and player average. If that’s the case, you can’t be saying somebody who is currently above you can’t recruit. Mario makes a ton of money to acquire talent. He doesn’t need any spin from this board bc he’s taken commits from a handful of “eval” guys ranked outside of the top 800.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back