2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Dawg they lost 1 game to the only undefeated team in their conference 😭😭😭 what are we doing
Confused Jim Carrey GIF

You're right...

but did you let it sink in?

Advertisement
Dawg they lost 1 game to the only undefeated team in their conference 😭😭😭 what are we doing
It’s all relative. Would they say these last 3 seasons were a success? Compared to us it obviously is. But Ohio State has the best winning record of any program over the last like 10 years and over the last 40 years too. So for them a 1-2 loss season where they lose to Michigan and don’t get into CFP isn’t a success. It’s still a great result, but not what their ultimate goal is.

It’s all relative. Would they say these last 3 seasons were a success? Compared to us it obviously is. But Ohio State has the best winning record of any program over the last like 10 years and over the last 40 years too. So for them a 1-2 loss season where they lose to Michigan and don’t get into CFP isn’t a success. It’s still a great result, but not what their ultimate goal is.
Everything is relative and I agree with everything you said. But the wr play isn’t the reason they lost. Their trenches were good enough to win as well. Their QB folded on them

Advertisement
Blowhard doubled down on his prediction today.
FSU reporters and fans are pretty optimistic that they are getting Smith. :sick:.
Most are parroting the same ****, saying it's between OSU and FSU, with a flip to FSU more likely and that Miami is on the outside looking in.

I don't think anyone knows **** except for the J. Smith, but wanted to vomit when I heard that.

No signs of him flipping to us at all. He gave FSU life with a visit. On the surface, there is no way we are in the conversation. I think the Fat Lady sang along time ago, but you neva know with Mario

Smith commits to us - 20-30 more pages

Smith doesn’t commit to us but we get Ward, Hayes and 1-2 other big names 40-50 pages with all the “I told you so’s”

Smith doesn’t commit and we only get 1-2 more big names and “only” a top 6-7 class. 100+ pages.
Facts!
That, and no matter where J.Smith signs (even if it's Miami), next year's top South Florida receiver, whom ever that is, will be considered by most on here as better than J.Smith and the best receiver to ever come out of South Florida, until he eventually signs somewhere and then the receiver in the next class is the greatest ever.
Saw it with Innis last year, and every year prior.

Advertisement
Facts!
That, and no matter where J.Smith signs (even if it's Miami), next year's top South Florida receiver, whom ever that is, will be considered by most on here as better than J.Smith and the best receiver to ever come out of South Florida, until he eventually signs somewhere and then the receiver in the next class is the greatest ever.
Saw it with Innis last year, and every year prior.

Wildly incorrect except the part where 98% of the people here are emotional and clueless.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back