2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Why would a recruit like Smith sign early? I mean unless you were 100% confident in your decision, hated the recruiting game to the point you didnt want to try and squeeze some extra cash and enrolling in 2 weeks what is the rush?

Like Smith could send an NLI on Wednesday to Bama or TX or whoever and they would take him and likely pay above or close to his going price. **** if he decides to announce on Wednesday he is not signing and will wait until Feb, every team that missed on their top WR targets will likely send some resources his way. I can also see Mario playing the long game. If he feels we arent the pick then the message likely shifts to take time to make sure its the right one, whats the rush in signing, go get some more cash etc

Advertisement
on field results disagree
Doesn’t matter recruiting is separate. FSU undefeated and can’t recruit sh. Ward fishing right now thinking to himself. “Uh everyone’s leaving fsu they haven’t recruited OL well their star rb gone, Miami 7-5 competed recruited beasts out of HS ummmm that’s how bama uga and OSU were built, ummm yea I’ll go there cause Smith will as well”

It’s so easy to see, I’m confident we get them all

The song Finally Rich on the photo with Miami in the background is kind of funny

Why are you cussing at me bro? Lol it might not be the end of the world for them but we absolutely should treat it as such for us. Osu will just get whoever is ranked first next year
I call it how I see it. It's not the end of the world for us😁. Dude might be a bust. I remember Matthew Thomas aka Derrick Thomas 😁. CSI be making these players bigger than they are.
Build them trenches that's been killing us more than any wr

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back