2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wiltfong holding on strong

Blowhard doubled down on his prediction today.

I'm still leaning in favor of the 'Noles pulling off the flip of the nation's No. 1 overall prospect on Wednesday but I could still see this recruitment having some twists and turns leading up to Signing Day. Miami and Florida are also still in contact with Smith and his camp.

Whos going to throw him the ball?
quiet tim and eric GIF

Advertisement
Agreed. Bailey is locked in at osu. Or is it fsu? Can't remember

CJ Bailey is an NC State commit as of today. While he’s posted stuff on social media & said he’s committed to NC State in recent weeks, you never know how things will pan out. Miami appears to be battling to the end. I really hope Bailey stays home & reps the 305.

I just don’t think he flips without us landing his QB Bailey and we seemingly aren’t.
Why should that apply to only the home team? Im all for doing whatever it takes to get guys into the program if all things are equal.

But Miami's NIL offer is better, the system showcased the type of numbers WR's can put up, a starting spot at his position opened up and we made him a priority all season long.

It ridiculous to think that he also needs his teammate to join him for him to stay home.

I don't want the kid if that's the case. Of course I'd love to have him. But if he chooses OSU its because he doesn't want to be at Miami. Not because his QB isn't coming. Even if that's the reason he gives the staff and the fans.

Advertisement
CJ Bailey is an NC State commit as of today. While he’s posted stuff on social media & said he’s committed to NC State in recent weeks, you never know how things will pan out. Miami appears to be battling to the end. I really hope Bailey stays home & reps the 305.
I hope so too but it would be a waste because there's no way he's ever starting here. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah that was over a week ago. He tweeted he was locked in. I’ve seen kids say they’re locked in 8 minutes before they flip, nevermind 8 days.
That's the funny ****. Atleast one of these posters saying Bailey is locked in was on the Kevin Riley thread saying Riley is gonna flip. Irony in that obviously being Riley has said he's locked in. I guess it's a character thing with him then where his locked in tweet isn't valid.

Advertisement
They all come back home at some point... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back