2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really dropped the ball with Bailey especially since Judd is also a project guy. There was no harm in bringing in 2 fresh arms.

Even then, I think we’ve got better than a punchers chance with JJ. All his ride or dies are coming and he’s packing his bags to fvckin Columbus, Ohio? Say it ain’t so.

Advertisement
24/36 for 288 yards with 1 touchdown and 3 picks in the rain. If that’s the worst game of his career which it was…I think most people would take it. We still won that game despite all of that too. Most QBs have a game like that once a year. His performance in that game is 100% on him.

Cam Ward went 19/39 for 197 with 1 touchdown and 2 picks in a 25-17 loss to ucla. Should we pass on him?

Louisville 24/39 for 327 and 1 touchdown…that’s a winning effort and a good day at the office.

Played pretty **** well under pressure in 2021 and this year against Texas A&M.
There was nothing wrong with his numbers except them turnovers. If you throw for 300 yards, 3 picks basically negate all of it. We lost the games we lost because of turnovers, multiple coming when we were in scoring range including against GT. This idea that he was grest except for the turnovers is ridiculous when the issue is the turnovers, the unforced turnovers. Them other man wish they had the protection he had.

That's the thing. We have a legit backup on the roster. He's starting in the bowl game. Once TVD got hurt as bad as he did and it was clear Emory couldn't operate the full offense, Jacurri should have had his redshirt desires thrown out the window and made to take over a modified offense that fit his skills.
I hope Jacurri lights it up in the bowl game but if you think he is considered a quality backup you're nuts.

Emory couldn't operate the full offense and so they should have modified the offense to fit Jacurri = talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Seems like a great kid but I've watched him live twice and he struggles to pass.

I'm still waiting for all the teams that had good backups prepared to play if the starter was injured.

Maybe you meant that offensive genius Norvell and his backups that passed for 134 yds (43.8 QBR) and then 55 yds (12.7 QBR) in the games Travis was out.

PS: Emory passed for 175 and had a 74.0 QBR against FSU and 151 yds and 86.0 against Clemson highlighting just how bad the FSU backups were.

Oh No Please GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

**** TVD. He’s gone!!! Move on!!!

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

Advertisement
can't wait til the board starts bashing howard/ward in mid-November and praising TVD at wisconsin

CIS will have come full circle
Yup. You know this is coming. Longo is a great coordinator and gets a lot out of his QBs. TVD will likely do better there numbers-wise than he did here the last couple years. For sure some folks will start pining for TVD and/or Longo instead of what we got come next season.

There was nothing wrong with his numbers except them turnovers. If you throw for 300 yards, 3 picks basically negate all of it. We lost the games we lost because of turnovers, multiple coming when we were in scoring range including against GT. This idea that he was grest except for the turnovers is ridiculous when the issue is the turnovers, the unforced turnovers. Them other man wish they had the protection he had.
You really need to work on your reading comprehension. You completely missed the point I was trying make.

Ward had 4 turnovers against Cal in a losing effort. Does that make him a bad QB too? Should we pass on him?

can't wait til the board starts bashing howard/ward in mid-November and praising TVD at wisconsin

CIS will have come full circle
Make a note who is bashing him now so that u dont confuse the ones who are slurping going quiet then piping back up like Orange Bowl Boys.

And what u mean bashing Howard or Ward. Are they gonna throw unforced picks under no pressure? Cuz if they are, they are gonna get the same treatment from me. But im done with TVD. He should go to Wiscy run heavy offense where he can read 2 routes and throw it away if its not there. He can succeed in that. Whichos what i said i wanted from him after Clemson.

Make a note who is bashing him now so that u dont confuse the ones who are slurping going quiet then piping back up like Orange Bowl Boys.

And what u mean bashing Howard or Ward. Are they gonna throw unforced picks under no pressure? Cuz if they are, they are gonna get the same treatment from me. But im done with TVD. He should go to Wiscy run heavy offense where he can read 2 routes and throw it away if its not there. He can succeed in that. Whichos what i said i wanted from him after Clemson.
well the first part of your post I agree with

but this is a different Wisconsin under fickell, Longo is the OC at Wisconsin (previous OC at UNC).. it'll be similar to lashlee style that TVD flourished in

Advertisement
Why does someone have to be in they feelings to realize you said some dumb **** bruh? I'll admit right now I only read that one comment so if there was some kind of bigger point then yup I failed to see it. All I saw was you say poo had an advantage over us BECAUSE NORVELL (as the Play caller by the way) can highlight how they plan to use him and develop him opposed to Mario I suppose can't (nor should he explain that since he doesn't call the plays).
Cause YOU in particular do this **** all the time on this boarf, any little thing that is can be considered criticism of mario u seem like u take offense to it and then u always say i only read this or i didn’t see what else was said lmao maybe u should read sum **** so u can get the context before u respond..

Thats why i look at that **** as u being emotional cause u don’t look for what the context was it’s just automatically in defense mode about mario, **** on every other coach to prop mario up lol

If u read what i said i was saying this could be a different perspective that can factor in on THIS recruitment..THATS IT, not everything else just this one. It wasn’t to put mario down it was simply a different perspective that i said a bunch of times im guessing and could be wrong and we could land jj without any of that **** mattering

Ward gets it out quick has a canon and seems accurate. Goes to check downs fast and can change arm angles and it still rips. He’s mobile not fast but shifty can go left and right. Howard is a straight line runner (which sucks) I watch the giants and canes and I really don’t like straight line runners they usually get destroyed.

Ward gets it out quick has a canon and seems accurate. Goes to check downs fast and can change arm angles and it still rips. He’s mobile not fast but shifty can go left and right. Howard is a straight line runner (which sucks) I watch the giants and canes and I really don’t like straight line runners they usually get destroyed.
Mobile all we need! The OL will hold up we just need someone to get us 6 yards with his legs rather than a sack or throwing the ball away

Advertisement
24/36 for 288 yards with 1 touchdown and 3 picks in the rain. If that’s the worst game of his career which it was…I think most people would take it. We still won that game despite all of that too. Most QBs have a game like that once a year. His performance in that game is 100% on him.

Cam Ward went 19/39 for 197 with 1 touchdown and 2 picks in a 25-17 loss to ucla. Should we pass on him?

Louisville 24/39 for 327 and 1 touchdown…that’s a winning effort and a good day at the office.

Played pretty **** well under pressure in 2021 and this year against Texas A&M.
**** your really dying on that hill protecting TVD lol

GT threw us in such incredible hole we needed a defensive TD to get us over… yeah the fumble that wasn’t and not taking a knew… blah blah we were **** near 20 point favorites

TVD cost us this season… I was already weary of him when he pulled that stupid flirting with Bama a few weeks before the season started

Mobile all we need! The OL will hold up we just need someone to get us 6 yards with his legs rather than a sack or throwing the ball away
Can’t run straight against stacked DLines when we make it to the dance they will take that away

Advertisement
I hope Jacurri lights it up in the bowl game but if you think he is considered a quality backup you're nuts.

Emory couldn't operate the full offense and so they should have modified the offense to fit Jacurri = talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Seems like a great kid but I've watched him live twice and he struggles to pass.

I'm still waiting for all the teams that had good backups prepared to play if the starter was injured.

Maybe you meant that offensive genius Norvell and his backups that passed for 134 yds (43.8 QBR) and then 55 yds (12.7 QBR) in the games Travis was out.

PS: Emory passed for 175 and had a 74.0 QBR against FSU and 151 yds and 86.0 against Clemson highlighting just how bad the FSU backups were.
So are you saying Emory was a quality backup or not?

If so, why didn't he play against NCSt (the only loss we can truly put 100% on TVD)?

If not, why was he elevated above Jacurri?

I'm just saying we can't be mad at TVD for how he played when he was hurt. The coaches are the ones who decided even with his injuries, that he was our best option.

I think they made a big mistake by not playing Emory/Jacurri against NCSt to get that win and giving them both more game experience and letting TVD get another full week of rest before FSU. Emory could have beat NCSt with the same game plan we used to beat Clemson.

Then who knows what happens against FSU with a fully healthy TVD and a more experience Emory and Jacurri.

How does a kid this good, who can make this big of an impact go somewhere else? Seeing his comments here about the community and the guys he looked up to, how does this kid leave Miami? If it were the #1 WR from California or Louisiana we‘re after, fine.

We need him to stay home.

On a side note since JS mentioned him. I‘ve always been intrigued by Ochocinco’s story coming out of HS. Anyone here know if he was a Miami probable had it not been for the grade issues and stuff?

Something that stuck w me last cycle was how personally Mario took the Shemar loss. It wasn't so much he wanted the player, but he was aware of the perception of letting the #1 ranked player in your own backyard go elsewhere. He made it clear you can't have that happening.

We really dropped the ball with Bailey especially since Judd is also a project guy. There was no harm in bringing in 2 fresh arms.

Even then, I think we’ve got better than a punchers chance with JJ. All his ride or dies are coming and he’s packing his bags to fvckin Columbus, Ohio? Say it ain’t so.
no we did not...if Smith really cares about joining Bailey, then he wouldn't choose FSU or OSU based on your erroneous logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back