2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last few pages have derailed this thread with an insane amount of positivity in this recruitment.

Some of you guys have to calm the **** the down. Miami has a punchers chance IF he comes this weekend.

Too many of you guys get too wound up, expect the kid to come, then run on here and start to “mother ****” everyone and their disabled cat because the kid stuck with OSU.
If u take anything other than being shocked if he chose here, you are a fool. These players could literally wake up the morning of and randomly decide against even what theh told their parents like happened with David Stone. I dont think he sticks with Ohio, i worry about FSU. Like really worried because i rather he go freeze his balls off up there than go to that overconfident lot.

Something is really weird to me though. Apparently he is doing some type of giveway for xmas on the 23rd. That is literally 3 days after signing day. It would take a brave man to choose FSU then go park up in the middle of Miami doing that. Something that made me say mmmm.

Advertisement
Yeah apparently we might as well ask the DC how the offensive coordinator will highlight him. People really get overboard on here with stiff they know next to nothing about. Now Mario doesn't know football either and dip**** Norvell is a savant.

Come on, Dee, if we just had better coordinators, our punter would know where to punt the ball!

Good lord, some of the wackiness you read on this board...

Some of these porsters never played Super Tecmo Bowl football, let alone Pop Warner, high school, or college football...

The last few pages have derailed this thread with an insane amount of positivity in this recruitment.

Some of you guys have to calm the **** the down. Miami has a punchers chance IF he comes this weekend.

Too many of you guys get too wound up, expect the kid to come, then run on here and start to “mother ****” everyone and their disabled cat because the kid stuck with OSU.
I will tell you what, don’t ask me why I like to see Miami fans excited and positive and I won’t ask you why you have a problem with it. 😂

These last few pages for you, brother…. Lol

View attachment 271994

Prepare Season 7 GIF by Game of Thrones
IMG_4107.jpeg

Im ready lol

Yeah apparently we might as well ask the DC how the offensive coordinator will highlight him. People really get overboard on here with stiff they know next to nothing about. Now Mario doesn't know football either and dip**** Norvell is a savant.
I tried. But when they gang up on a narrative, u can try but they will not be moved here. I asked them if Mario is gonna be breaking down defensive schemes with the recruits and they claim im missing the point. Which in my opinion I got it loud a clear. That the person designing the plays, calling the plays amd coaching the QB is some how a side show when QBs visit. Then why not on the defensive side was well?
Yall get in yall feelings about anything that yall think is criticism towards mario, be missing the whole point of what was posted lol take a deep breath man its ok

Advertisement
Facts dudes is stupid asf knowing that if we had a real qb the offense would be entirely different. The play calls would be more open because they trust the qb. These people are completely fried bruh

The offense changed because TVD was making hella mistakes and the coaches jobs are on the line they get paid millions. The offense was great early cause he performed and built trust. It changed cause of TVD it’s so obvious
Did u watch the offense at houston?

Yall get in yall feelings about anything that yall think is criticism towards mario, be missing the whole point of what was posted lol take a deep breath man its ok
Im ome of the least feelings oriented posters on this board. Not that i dont, but one of the least. I seen factual shyyt the so called mopes post and agree and i seen factual shyyt the so call slurps post and agree. I have my own views of things which dont get wrapped up in the day to day or week to week ebb and flow emotions that college football brings. I made a whole thread outlining it clearly. "My Stance on Mario" or something such i titled it. When stuff doesnt make any logical sense to me. Im inclined to argue it with my logics.

U and others have your views and try to fit every issue into those views. Such as either blaming Cristobal for things he should not be blamed for, or taking a credit away for things he was totally responsible for doing. Arguing that Cristobal and Norvell should be compared breaking down schematics is something u cannot make, make any sense to me. No feelings involved, just zero logistics. And thats that

Facts dudes is stupid asf knowing that if we had a real qb the offense would be entirely different. The play calls would be more open because they trust the qb. These people are completely fried bruh

The offense changed because TVD was making hella mistakes and the coaches jobs are on the line they get paid millions. The offense was great early cause he performed and built trust. It changed cause of TVD it’s so obvious
Tyler is easily the most blameless QB we've ever had. No matter how bad he played, there was a contingent of fans who refused to hold him accountable for his poor play.

Advertisement
Really hard to read that headline about him being one of the best to ever come out of S. FL and realized he's going to school elsewhere.

Tyler is easily the most blameless QB we've ever had. No matter how bad he played, there was a contingent of fans who refused to hold him accountable for his poor play.
It’s going to be hilarious when we get a qb and we rolling. Then just to hold that narrative we will be up 34-14 in a random game and we run it and they say”see why did we run it there”. Just so they can seem right cause they don’t wants those receipts pulled

I saw our offense and paid attention to it when u saw all the wrinkles early. I don’t have to watch Houston to know about my team I follow
Someone showed a graphic. TVD threw 12 picks. 10 of them he was not pressured. They think QBs cant see that. U can blame play design, yet if u got no pressure and nothing is open, u can throw the ball away or scramble for 2 yards. Yet he threw it into triple coverage, or lasering balls into WRs when he should be floating it. Like the one he threw towards Jacolby v NC St, which he repeated in other games.

The man is shot mentally. He cannot shake off bad plays,.it snow balls on him. 1 pick turns into 3 or 4.

Im ome of the least feelings oriented posters on this board. Not that i dont, but one of the least. I seen factual shyyt the so called mopes post and agree and i seen factual shyyt the so call slurps post and agree. I have my own views of things which dont get wrapped up in the day to day or week to week ebb and flow emotions that college football brings. I made a whole thread outlining it clearly. "My Stance on Mario" or something such i titled it. When stuff doesnt make any logical sense to me. Im inclined to argue it with my logics.

U and others have your views and try to fit every issue into those views. Such as either blaming Cristobal for things he should not be blamed for, or taking a credit away for things he was totally responsible for doing. Arguing that Cristobal and Norvell should be compared breaking down schematics is something u cannot make, make any sense to me. No feelings involved, just zero logistics. And thats that
You still dont get the point i was making man lol i said like 30 times its not a shot at mario its just could be a possible factor, i literally said its just a different perspective and it could all not matter. I wasnt arguing that they shouldn’t be compared I just said its a difference in norvell the hc ,play caller and proven oc breaking down film and mario doing it, of course thats not what mario does..Thats why i said it can be a possible advantage that we dont have.

And wtf did i say to take credit away from mario at? Wtf did i blame him for that he didn’t deserve? What view do i have that i try to fit every issue into that view? Don’t group me with what u think I align with bruh lol

Advertisement
I saw our offense and paid attention to it when u saw all the wrinkles early. I don’t have to watch Houston to know about my team I follow
What do u think changed for us this year? What wrinkles u referring to?

And i only mentioned Houston because its a different team with a different qb and people had the same complaints and it didnt look much different at all than what we were running most of this year

This is not even close to being true.

But, sure, you will spin ACCURATE information that Tyler played with THREE serious injuries this year, and turn it into (false) excuse-making.

Not sure why you can't grasp this, but people on this board who are smarter than you can juggle two or more thoughts at the same time. Such as "I'm not a fan of TVD" and "TVD is hurt" and "nobody is ready to step up and outplay TVD".

It's complicated, and I guess that's what confuses you.

I hate that Tyler was our best shot to win, and we had no other bullets in the chamber, but that's not the same as calling him "blameless" and "refusing to hold him accountable for his poor play".

Advertisement
I personally think he visits this weekend. And if he does, no one will know. It will be a Fort Knox type secret and only a hand full of people will know.

This is not even close to being true.

But, sure, you will spin ACCURATE information that Tyler played with THREE serious injuries this year, and turn it into (false) excuse-making.

Not sure why you can't grasp this, but people on this board who are smarter than you can juggle two or more thoughts at the same time. Such as "I'm not a fan of TVD" and "TVD is hurt" and "nobody is ready to step up and outplay TVD".

It's complicated, and I guess that's what confuses you.

I hate that Tyler was our best shot to win, and we had no other bullets in the chamber, but that's not the same as calling him "blameless" and "refusing to hold him accountable for his poor play".
So he played poorly because he was hurt. Okay, but he still played poorly.

I personally think he visits this weekend. And if he does, no one will know. It will be a Fort Knox type secret and only a hand full of people will know.
He's already visited multiple times with nobody knowing, but that would be very difficult this weekend with all the visitors planned and media around campus. The most likely, IMO, outcome is it's already worked out that he visits tomorrow or Sunday for a few hours to get some last face time with the staff, that gets leaked, fans get excited, but we still won't know if he'll flip until ESD.

The offense changed for multiple reasons.

After UNC we saw more condensed sets for the following reasons IMO:
1. Increase protection for TVD who was playing on one leg. Then they got dumb and started using X as basically another H back.
2. Control the clock and possession due to our D line depth getting completely wiped out due to injuries. We were incredibly beat up on defense after A&M / UNC
3. Less routes over the middle to avoid robber coverages that TVD was struggling to identify.

FSU and Clemson are hard to even judge given you had Emory in and they needed to protect him. In retrospect the RPO was most likely utilized so much to keep FSU in man and make passing easier for Emory but it killed the run game. They should have adjusted away from it earlier in the game.

From what I saw at the beginning of the year. It was very similar to what Dawson ran at Houston. Less zone read and QB runs due to TVDs limited mobility.

Then what we ran against Louisville and BC was a bit of Dawsons old offense coming back, but the PA, moving the pocket, run game looked like a combination of Mario, Dawson, and TVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back