2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Someone showed a graphic. TVD threw 12 picks. 10 of them he was not pressured. They think QBs cant see that. U can blame play design, yet if u got no pressure and nothing is open, u can throw the ball away or scramble for 2 yards. Yet he threw it into triple coverage, or lasering balls into WRs when he should be floating it. Like the one he threw towards Jacolby v NC St, which he repeated in other games.

The man is shot mentally. He cannot shake off bad plays,.it snow balls on him. 1 pick turns into 3 or 4.
They will see next year and some will have no ego and pride and admit but some will hold onto that pride for the sake of saying I told you so

Yall get in yall feelings about anything that yall think is criticism towards mario, be missing the whole point of what was posted lol take a deep breath man its ok
Why does someone have to be in they feelings to realize you said some dumb **** bruh? I'll admit right now I only read that one comment so if there was some kind of bigger point then yup I failed to see it. All I saw was you say poo had an advantage over us BECAUSE NORVELL (as the Play caller by the way) can highlight how they plan to use him and develop him opposed to Mario I suppose can't (nor should he explain that since he doesn't call the plays).

Someone showed a graphic. TVD threw 12 picks. 10 of them he was not pressured. They think QBs cant see that. U can blame play design, yet if u got no pressure and nothing is open, u can throw the ball away or scramble for 2 yards. Yet he threw it into triple coverage, or lasering balls into WRs when he should be floating it. Like the one he threw towards Jacolby v NC St, which he repeated in other games.

The man is shot mentally. He cannot shake off bad plays,.it snow balls on him. 1 pick turns into 3 or 4.
It’s dumb to even keep entertaining this because we will see what’s what in 2024, good or bad and people are dug in on their opinions.

When you’re hurt, if you’ve ever played a sport it slows down your thinking. You have to consciously think how you’re going to plant and throw vs going off of muscle memory. By doing this it’s causes you to hesitate. It’s why we saw TVD be late on so many throws and why he kept double hitching. We saw this with Joe burrow too. He shouldn’t have been out there, but no one else was ready to play. There’s a reason against Louisville when the sideline reporter said that TVd was finally healthy he played more up to his ceiling.

He bounced back perfectly fine mentally against Louisville when this fan base wanted to burn him at the stake.

TVD played bad and his performance was due in part to his injuries. It wasn’t up to standard and he shouldn’t have been playing. All can be true, but some people on here can’t think with that level of nuance.

Advertisement
I personally think he visits this weekend. And if he does, no one will know. It will be a Fort Knox type secret and only a hand full of people will know.
That's just the same as certain people in here telling you we have no chance but they can't tell you Jeremiah has come to 4 games of ours this season or the fact that he's on campus on a regular. That's not saying we'll get him. That's simply saying far more goes on that most people just don't know about.

Advertisement
It’s dumb to even keep entertaining this because we will see what’s what in 2024, good or bad and people are dug in on their opinions.

When you’re hurt, if you’ve ever played a sport it slows down your thinking. You have to consciously think how you’re going to plant and throw vs going off of muscle memory. By doing this it’s causes you to hesitate. It’s why we saw TVD be late on so many throws and why he kept double hitching. We saw this with Joe burrow too. He shouldn’t have been out there, but no one else was ready to play. There’s a reason against Louisville when the sideline reporter said that TVd was finally healthy he played more up to his ceiling.

He bounced back perfectly fine mentally against Louisville when this fan base wanted to burn him at the stake.

TVD played bad and his performance was due in part to his injuries. It wasn’t up to standard and he shouldn’t have been playing. All can be true, but some people on here can’t think with that level of nuance.
He was not hurt v GT, oh and btw, he didnt play great v Louisville. Just didnt make all the turnovers he was making. Which i expected since we were now eliminated from playing for anything of consequence. No pressure

That's just the same as certain people in here telling you we have no chance but they can't tell you Jeremiah has come to 4 games of ours this season or the fact that he's on campus on a regular. That's not saying we'll get him. That's simply saying far more goes on that most people just don't know about.
Lol....Dee, if they truly knew how much he's been on campus they'd be shocked.

They will see next year and some will have no ego and pride and admit but some will hold onto that pride for the sake of saying I told you so
If Longo doesn’t have TVD cooking consistently I will be the first to admit I was wrong and take my beating (pause).

I’ve just seen way too much positive play out of TVD, all of 2021, the first four games this year, even UNC he made some special plays, and then Louisville and BC for me to write him off.

Advertisement
He was not hurt v GT, oh and btw, he didnt play great v Louisville. Just didnt make all the turnovers he was making. Which i expected since we were now eliminated from playing for anything of consequence. No pressure
24/36 for 288 yards with 1 touchdown and 3 picks in the rain. If that’s the worst game of his career which it was…I think most people would take it. We still won that game despite all of that too. Most QBs have a game like that once a year. His performance in that game is 100% on him.

Cam Ward went 19/39 for 197 with 1 touchdown and 2 picks in a 25-17 loss to ucla. Should we pass on him?

Louisville 24/39 for 327 and 1 touchdown…that’s a winning effort and a good day at the office.

Played pretty **** well under pressure in 2021 and this year against Texas A&M.

Advertisement
This place is insane.

Name all the teams that had a legit backup.

I'll wait.
That's the thing. We have a legit backup on the roster. He's starting in the bowl game. Once TVD got hurt as bad as he did and it was clear Emory couldn't operate the full offense, Jacurri should have had his redshirt desires thrown out the window and made to take over a modified offense that fit his skills.

TVD numbers wise was alot similar to multiple high level QBs, considering he missed some games. The problems wasnt his numbers. For example our WRs had better numbers than Ohio and FSU. The problem was turning the ball over. Multiple times in the red zone when it got condensed. Wrong choice of throws under no pressure etc. He was injured but i dont blame injury for alot of his turnovers. GT came in with a plan and he fell into it. It was much like the plan Ohio Miami used against us, except Ohio Miami couldnt stop us running it. First game of the season and he threw a pick to them going for a wide open Jacolby. How? Wrong choice of throw.

If Longo doesn’t have TVD cooking consistently I will be the first to admit I was wrong and take my beating (pause).

I’ve just seen way too much positive play out of TVD, all of 2021, the first four games this year, even UNC he made some special plays, and then Louisville and BC for me to write him off.
Dude was throwing deep to Rambo all the time we didn’t have that this year. The minute you put Smith in they would bracket him and they played us off a lot. Even with Lashlee I wasn’t impressed with TVD but I was on the wagon pause. But something ain’t look right with him as a qb prospect imo. I won’t give you a beating I’ll move on and be ok with people eating crow. It’s the others that will hold onto it even if we are winning and doing it well. TVD is cheeks y’all going to see. Roster talent helps a lot especially when I have dangerous guys outside that changes everything.

We will have a guy that sees it and get it there quick and can go to other reads consistently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back