2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strongly disagree with what you're saying here. Michigan doesn't out talent, most teams at all. They have several positions they recruit very well, and they're not skill positions. Where Michigan's talent comes in and what makes them win, (It's exactly what y'all make fun of Mario for )they win because they are fundamental and they are far more physical than everyone else. Where it matters, which is the trenches.
That's why Michigan wins.

^^^^^^

This man knows (and was recruited by) Michigan...

Advertisement
We going to find out who has better fyzical. I hate to go against you cause u played but I’ll die on this bridge just don’t kick me off, let me fall gracefully.
View attachment 271052
Ok, but then I'm gonna clarify what I'm saying. I'm not saying they're going to beat Alabama at all, cause I strongly doubt they will. I'm saying how they usually win they're games doesn't come from talent. It comes from physicality and a routine. When they play Bama, they're a match physically. When you have the same level of physicality then talent and luck separate one from the other. I don't think they have better talent than Bama at all. Only question for Bama will be milroe. Because I don't have much confidence in him either.

Devon Brown was the co starter until like week 3 and is better than anyone on our roster and FSU’s. Also have a freshman who can sling it. They will get a transfer qb too. Again, both FSU and Miami’s qb room is an epic dumpster fire
Larry Shrug GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Not really 100% accurate. OSU lost their starter but they have a freshman that a lot of their fans want to take over. Lincoln Kienholtz.
Senior year in HS

-3422 passing yards, 67% completions, 46 TDs 6 ints
-Rushed for 1436 yards and 24 more TD's

So Day has to make a decision ... portal or go with his roster and incoming.
Fanning The Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

Advertisement
Ok, but then I'm gonna clarify what I'm saying. I'm not saying they're going to beat Alabama at all, cause I strongly doubt they will. I'm saying how they usually win they're games doesn't come from talent. It comes from physicality and a routine. When they play Bama, they're a match physically. When you have the same level of physicality then talent and luck separate one from the other. I don't think they have better talent than Bama at all. Only question for Bama will be milroe. Because I don't have much confidence in him either.
I do agree they play like a ball control keep the other teams offense off the field. They usually own time of possession. I think Milford legs will be the difference and then it will open up the offense cause players will creep up. You have to make Michigan play from behind (paws) I think JH does a good job of recruiting OL, he did that at Stanford. I don’t trust either of these qbs though

Advertisement
No team in the country had more NFL Draft picks last year than Michigan. I know what you're trying to say, but I'd argue physicality is part of talent. Michigan under Harbaugh is consistently loaded with talent and good coaching. Might not have NFL studs at WR, but two great RBs, a first-round QB and plenty of dudes in the secondary.

No team in the country had more NFL Draft picks last year than Michigan. I know what you're trying to say, but I'd argue physicality is part of talent. Michigan under Harbaugh is consistently loaded with talent and good coaching. Might not have NFL studs at WR, but two great RBs, a first-round QB and plenty of dudes in the secondary.
They have good enough to be in the top ten annually type talent. That’s why I have high hopes for that DL we swiped from them last cycle. Hoping he can slide to DT. Paws

I do agree they play like a ball control keep the other teams offense off the field. They usually own time of possession. I think Milford legs will be the difference and then it will open up the offense cause players will creep up. You have to make Michigan play from behind (paws) I think JH does a good job of recruiting OL, he did that at Stanford. I don’t trust either of these qbs though
Yup, I can see it that way. One thing to pay attention to though is Michigan usually has a pretty good backer group. The front 7 in general is pretty solid. With milroe you have to spy him effectively. Take his legs out of the game. For them they'll probably use a combination of a will and they're ss. If they can limit his damage in the run game he's not solid enough with his arm to beat just about anyone, let alone a team that doesn't make many mistakes. Easiest bet ever HAMMER THE UNDER.

Yup, I can see it that way. One thing to pay attention to though is Michigan usually has a pretty good backer group. The front 7 in general is pretty solid. With milroe you have to spy him effectively. Take his legs out of the game. For them they'll probably use a combination of a will and they're ss. If they can limit his damage in the run game he's not solid enough with his arm to beat just about anyone, let alone a team that doesn't make many mistakes. Easiest bet ever HAMMER THE UNDER.
I do see Bond having a big game they have to get him the ball. If UM can run it then all bets are off it’s anyone’s game. If Bama shuts that down it could get ugly

Advertisement
Advertisement
No team in the country had more NFL Draft picks last year than Michigan. I know what you're trying to say, but I'd argue physicality is part of talent. Michigan under Harbaugh is consistently loaded with talent and good coaching. Might not have NFL studs at WR, but two great RBs, a first-round QB and plenty of dudes in the secondary
Michigan doesn't out talent, most teams at all. They have several positions they recruit very well, and they're not skill positions. Where Michigan's talent comes in and what makes them win, (It's exactly what y'all make fun of Mario for )they win because they are fundamental and they are far more physical than everyone else. Where it matters, which is the trenches.

I can respect the view point. #1 I'm not talking about at this second. I'm talking about what MICHIGAN DOES,WHAT THEYRE KNOWN FOR. So maybe it's important to note ON A REGULAR BASIS year after year what Michigan consistently puts into the NFL and produces at are ol,dl,lb... so after saying that feel free to look through those numerous picks and see how many fall outside of that criteria... There's a reason special teams is so pivotal for them annually which is also reflected by 2 of those NFL picks you speak on in a kicker and punter. They are a national brand and an amazing degree. So not trying to minimalize them and their ability to acquire SOME talent. But maybe look into what you were emphasizing a lil more. Out of those 9 spots how many weren't exactly what I said is their strength? 2 or 3? And one of those is Ronnie bell who wasn't even a three star coming out of high school so it emphasizes coaching more than anything else. Physicality & fundamentals is where they stand out from the majority of the pack.

Strongly disagree with what you're saying here. Michigan doesn't out talent, most teams at all. They have several positions they recruit very well, and they're not skill positions. Where Michigan's talent comes in and what makes them win, (It's exactly what y'all make fun of Mario for )they win because they are fundamental and they are far more physical than everyone else. Where it matters, which is the trenches.
💯 agree, witnessed it first hand a couple of weeks ago. I was in Ann Arbor for the OSU game, a will to win, tougher than opponents and 💯 more physical than OSU. I watched both teams closely in warm ups, was very fortunate to legacy seats with a couple of buddies. OSU looked bigger, stronger, faster in warm ups. But when the bell rang, it was Big Blue who man handled them. Trenches wins championships, not the shiny skilled positions.

maybe he thinks their program is in a better place then ours at this time.

FSU looked absolutely awful on offense without Travis. That game gave a great look into the future. FSU is going to fall off a cliff with Travis, Verse and other impact players leaving. Other quality players for them are in the Portal or leaving. FSU looks to be hurting going forward because they had three successive weak HS recruiting classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back