Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Shocked San Antonio Spurs GIF by NBA

@Confidence1000
Jesus Christ 🤦🏾‍♂️ Let me let Scott holla at him

It’s also wrong. He hasn’t OV’d here yet. The visit this summer was unofficial
Steve Wiltfong the Director Of Recruiting for 247 Sports reported on Friday morning that five-star 2024 wide receiver Jeremiah Smith will visit the Miami football program for the Georgia Tech game on October 14. Hollywood Chaminade-Madonna star Smith is currently committed to Ohio State.

Smith took his official visit with the Miami football program the weekend of June 23. Florida and Ohio State had official visits from Smith in June and Georgia hosted him in May. Smith has taken unofficial visits to 11 other schools besides the programs that received official visits from him this spring an

Advertisement
With the way fans overreact I see why these kids troll lol. They sit back and laugh at all this stuff.

If he was going to FSU he wouldn't be giving you all these hints and he definitely wouldn't be slipping up saying it in an interview.

This actually makes me feel even better about our chances.

With the way fans overreact I see why these kids troll lol. They sit back and laugh at all this stuff.

If he was going to FSU he wouldn't be giving you all these hints and he definitely wouldn't be slipping up saying it in an interview.

This actually makes me feel even better about our chances.
It's an 18 year old kid, the chances of him making fundamentally sound decisions entirely on his own without anyone in his ear are next to zero.

Which is good and bad btw

Advertisement
@canesmang1 Flemming played high school ball about 45 minutes from where I live at one of if not the best small high school football programs in the nation. The kid had injury after injury at OSU and got buried in the best wideout room in the Nation. Awful example. He will end up in Kansas City someday with Veach (who played at Mt Carmel about 20 minutes from Southern Columbia)

Kid going to FSU , this will be the rare case in which gloves and beanie hat aren’t trolls. Of course Miami will end up on the wrong side

Advertisement
Kinda sorta off topic but maybe possibly related. But has a FSU WR ever done WORK on us ???

Usually they kill us w the screen game or run game, but I feel like our WRs (almost always kess heralded) have always gotten the better of the matchup. Maybe I'm missing a game here or there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back