2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• IMG_5010.jpeg
    IMG_5010.jpeg
    596.1 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
The ultimate troll, key words here “for right now” he’s committed to FSU. Did he dial up Day @ OSU and let him know this ? LOL, this whole recruitment is a joke. Don’t believe a single thing on this kid till he signs. BTW, does he know FSU ain’t paying like they say they are ? If we ultimately land him, great. If not, we’re good as well. Tired of all the drama.

I could never imagine offering a large sum of money to a recruit just to go on a visit and generate some publicity.

Impossible to even consider.

Advertisement
He’s making it too obvious he has to be trolling them. This is never a good sign late for a sfla kid rocking everything fsu. He wouldn’t want to give it away.
I’ve followed more of these recruitments than I care to admit. When it comes to vibes I can peep game with the best of them.

With that being said, I can’t help but think this reeks of either Mario or Deion.

Advertisement
It could be true. He does seem to, or claim to, know about FSUs NIL situation enough to throw out numbers.

He’s also claimed some REALLY insane **** in the past on the WEZ and I’ll leave it at that.

So excuse my skepticism.
Dm? Curious but won’t share it

Advertisement
I’ve followed more of these recruitments than I care to admit. When it comes to vibes I can peep game with the best of them.

With that being said, I can’t help but think this reeks of either Mario or Deion.
Has to be why would he troll this heavy. Mincey is different he hasn’t done that all year. I think Minceys decision is already made. But JS making it obvious that it’s fsu means something else imo

Advertisement
If the kid is just concerned about being a 1st round pick he can do that anywhere.

He could go D2 and prob be a first round pick

It’s really going to come down to money and relationships. Sounds like we have money aspect covered. It’s really wether we can land Bailey, sell him on playing home and in front of family with his boys, and if KB and Mario can win the relationship battle

Has to be why would I troll this heavy. Minced is different he hasn’t done that all year. I think Minceys decision is already made. But JS making it obvious that it’s fsu means something else imo
Yep, no one else finds it weird that he hasn’t mentioned or talked about 2/3 games & 2/3 campus visits to UM? Or how it was reported he would visit Miami next weekend with CJ & two days later this is “final visit”?

I mean it could happen but I’m leaning BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back