2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yep, no one else finds it weird that he hasn’t mentioned or talked about 2/3 games & 2/3 campus visits to UM? Or how it was reported he would visit Miami next weekend with CJ & two days later this is “final visit”?

I mean it could happen but I’m leaning BS.
Final official visit………he’s close enough to UM he doesn’t need to OV to visit.

I’ve followed more of these recruitments than I care to admit. When it comes to vibes I can peep game with the best of them.

With that being said, I can’t help but think this reeks of either Mario or Deion.
Deion aint involved man lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can’t think of one time where a kid signed with Miami without visiting officially. Like Cam Underwood says “Follow the Visits”.
For the record, I don’t think he signs with Miami…..but the point is that for those dissecting the last OV comments, he wouldn’t be lying if he still came on campus the following weekend.

Plus in an NIL world, if the money is right the superficial wining and dining weekend isn’t as important as it used to be…..especially when you’ve already been on campus as much as he has.

For the record, I don’t think he signs with Miami…..but the point is that for those dissecting the last OV comments, he wouldn’t be lying if he still came on campus the following weekend.

Plus in an NIL world, if the money is right the superficial wining and dining weekend isn’t as important as it used to be…..especially when you’ve already been on campus as much as he has.
He already used his OV here. He hasnt used his OV for FSU yet until now. If he were to visit UM again it would not be an OV.

Advertisement
this dude is dalvin cook level impactful

we were on the wrong side of that cycle too

we were hopeful to get both... we got yearby, they got cook

please Mario and co, make it happen this time around because jeremiah smith is a LOCK to be an impact player at the next level

So Jeremiah is waiting for us to get a QB, but FSU, who has no NIL at the moment, no QB, horse**** development and recruiting and is losing everything worth a **** on their team is now supposed to get him and it's "done".

Yeah, no. Not taking the bait.
Bender vs @dycane

IMG_5844.gif

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back