2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean? The staff made Dalvin a mega priority and Yearby as well.
Not exactly, at one point they made an eval to push harder for Yearby and I believe at the time some posters on here said part of the staff liked him better than Cook. This staff has made it clear who number one was throughout.

Advertisement
Not exactly, at one point they made an eval to push harder for Yearby and I believe at the time some posters on here said part of the staff liked him better than Cook. This staff has made it clear who number one was throughout.
Cooley was connected to Yearby’s people/handler. That all said, Michel and Cook were priorities 1a and 1b. When Cooley came over Yearby jumped with him but the other two were always the prize. Michel committed to UGA in March or something like that all the attention went to Cook. Cook was all over the place being committed to Clemson and UF I believe.

Advertisement
Cooley was connected to Yearby’s people/handler. That all said, Michel and Cook were priorities 1a and 1b. When Cooley came over Yearby jumped with him but the other two were always the prize. Michel committed to UGA in March or something like that all the attention went to Cook. Cook was all over the place being committed to Clemson and UF I believe.
I don't remember it that way, but you could be right. Has been a long time.

Except Miami didn't treat it the same way. JJ has been at the top of the board from the jump. Maybe the impact is the same( I hope not) but the way this staff has treated them is not similar at all.
I just meant it from a talent standpoint. Maybe we finally have our **** together to get both

Another former OSU Qb that was mid asf was Joe Burreaux when he transferred. Not sayin. Just sayin.
We always do this kinda **** where we look at what happened once or twice and then try to apply it to the next thing for us lol

It’s similar the ed reed 2 star **** or us playing in the orange bowl, or wearing black cleets lol

Thinking mccord is some ***** joe burrow is just peak delusional **** man, i respect anyone opinion on if they think he’s good i disagree but cool but please dont tell me a reason u want to get him is because joe burrow transferred from there and became great.

Should we take a Arizona st qb, auburn qb,indiana qb in the portal then? Guys from those schools transferred and became heisman finalist lol , should nfl teams just draft Michigan qbs because brady became the goat? Lol no man stop that ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sheesh, I might've been able to take that one to the house. Defense was nowhere to be found. He's fast though.
yeah credit he did what he was supposed to but great playcall and horrible D. He had two offensive lineman in front of him looking around with no one to block. Both LB looked like they blitzed at the snap and the one deep safety to that side of the field followed the motion man (RB) to the opposite side legit leaving the CB 1v1 with Smith in Press coverage. TE did just enough to shield or get in the way of that one CB and then no one was left.

Advertisement
yeah credit he did what he was supposed to but great playcall and horrible D. He had two offensive lineman in front of him looking around with no one to block. Both LB looked like they blitzed at the snap and the one deep safety to that side of the field followed the motion man (RB) to the opposite side legit leaving the CB 1v1 with Smith in Press coverage. TE did just enough to shield or get in the way of that one CB and then no one was left.
Simply put, blitz 0 vs. empty jailbreak screen is a touchdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back