2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I can’t vouch for the reporter since he’s biased, but it’s enough to send Ohio St fans into a rage in the comment section.

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

It has to be deeper than that. Something else is going on. You lose three straight he’s either being pushed out or something is happening. Could be Urban Meyer has a AI bionic heart now…..for two seasons till he gets caught in a bar with an ugly chic again
Isn't Day the coach who said it would take like.. 10 million to keep the roster intact?

Advertisement
As I was told at the beginning of the season. The staff chemistry and infighting at osu was gonna be a huge issue this year.
Is there a power struggle there between he and Hartline?

They may just field a team of wrs at every position

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The CFB job right now is a misery. Think about what these coaches have to do the next 30 days during the holidays. Yes the HC makes a ton of $ and gets the golden parachute if fired but it’s recruiting, saving your class, scouting portal, signing portal, bowl prep, Coach evals, setting up spring schedules. All the while every kid wants $250,000 to give you the pleasure of signing them for only a one season guarantee 😂

It has to be deeper than that. Something else is going on. You lose three straight he’s either being pushed out or something is happening. Could be Urban Meyer has a AI bionic heart now…..for two seasons till he gets caught in a bar with an ugly chic again

I don’t think the big boosters are real happy with him being 1-5 against Michigan and in the CFB playoff the one being the year they won it I’m assuming.

I heard this stat on one of the shows who were discussing his looking to bolt.

He’s won a ton of games but just like U-M it’s all about beating their main rival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back