2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good catch. I must’ve gotten sidetracked. I wasn’t busting his chops, I was agreeing with him.
All good. It’s wild times my man. We will be battling some big programs for sure but I think we have the right recruiters and plan in place to throw some haymakers

Advertisement
All good. It’s wild times my man. We will be battling some big programs for sure but I think we have the right recruiters and plan in place to throw some haymakers
That we do. I just want the instant gratification. It’s like I’m on 4CC’s of the Japanese Bullshark Tesi!

they didn't kick him out they told him he wasn't guaranteed his job. there would be a competition and he could win it back but instead he left. Wanting to bring someone in to compete with your incumbent starter doesn't mean you have someone better coming in look at what happened at Ole Miss. I'm sure Lane is glad Dart didn't leave.
You’re ******* dreaming if you think a quarterback of any note is going to transfer to Ohio State from the portal today and not be promised the job.

Good news is FSU and OSU don’t have QBs either
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Advertisement
Shame what happened there man. Those bags from LSU were MASSIVE.

And I know you’re a real one because you said Johnson and not the name he’s went by the last 15 years (Peterson).
All things being equal I think PP would have come here if not for the Coker/Shannon transition sh*tshow.

Advertisement
@Cribby any insight with JS recruitment where you would think pulling a good portal QB makes a difference here? Wouldn't think it would hurt, but curious if that isn't as important in his scenario.

Advertisement
Even with all the recent big name portal entrants, Air Norland decommitting (this may not be true now) and rumors flying around that Day is pushing for an NFL job?
If he pushing for an nfl job Mario scared him off or the well drying up. Hope Day stays there they stuck in neutral right now

Advertisement
I want a portal qb and someone like Bailey who can sit. These Bailey types we let leave the state for years and they do well. The system will be in place already and the roster ready when Bailey is at the throne.
Agreed.

Bailey would be a nice addition. I'd rather him sit here and not play then have him throw 4 TDs against and be Teddy Bridgewater for NC State.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back