2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Look Man....I knew and Love Dre to Death...Exceptional WR and person....but better than Irvin, Santana or Wayne??...Even Eddie Brown in regards to his tenure at UM?? Mannnnn I simply cannot agree. What say you @Brooklyndee ...
I can't speak on Eddie Brown as much besides simply on paper his accomplishments. But I'd put Blades in front of him. I'd even debate Lamar or Randall. As you know I love Dre and as a pro there's not much you can put against him. But in college whole different story

If we beat GT by double digits and then go to UNC and win, the Clemson game is going to be able to be seen on a seismograph.
Important for Miami to put together a strong performance coming off a bye week.

Because we all know how well our Canes have done with 2 weeks to rest and prepare for opponents the past 5 years...

We want those shiny chess pieces though so they can represent the U in the league. But you are right Mario always got a real plan when it comes to roster building. Not that fake sh we seen in past.
Oh I agree what I meant was even when we miss out on an elite kid it seems Mario has several other elite kids we didn’t even know about

In the past when our coaches would miss the elites the backup plans were JAGs

Because we all know how well our Canes have done with 2 weeks to rest and prepare for opponents the past 5 years...
Agreed..

this is a different team. They will take GT seriously. The mentality is night and day different. Culture change is real AF in Greentree right now

Advertisement
I can't speak on Eddie Brown as much besides simply on paper his accomplishments. But I'd put Blades in front of him. I'd even debate Lamar or Randall. As you know I love Dre and as a pro there's not much you can put against him. But in college whole different story
@Brooklyndee ...as you know better than anyone, if Yatil came a few yrs later, and minus the injury, he'd certainly be up there as well. How soon people forget about how ridiculous he was when healthy.

Advertisement
Oh I agree what I meant was even when we miss out on an elite kid it seems Mario has several other elite kids we didn’t even know about

In the past when our coaches would miss the elites the backup plans were JAGs
Backup plans used to be so bad and everyone covering it would make that recruit look like he was legit. And people are it up

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Brooklyndee ...as you know better than anyone, if Yatil came a few yrs later, and minus the injury, he'd certainly be up there as well. How soon people forget about how ridiculous he was when healthy.
I met him once as a kid at FLL Airport when he was briefly with the Dolphins. I had a book of football cards and he was asking me who I had. One was a Yatil rookie card and he smiled real big. Funniest part is that I didn’t realize it was him until a few days later when I looked at the back of the card and saw his face.

A2M and Miami OH are as good as anyone else’s top two through four games. We’ll see that even more as the season progresses. BCU and Temple are terrible. But we absolutely dominated them from start to finish whereas many of the other programs including both Florida and FSU struggled against weak competition.

Only way to prove we deserve consideration is to keep winning. Circle UNC. We beat them decisively everyone will be taking us seriously.
That is debatable I hate FSU! but, LSU and Clemson isnt a bad 2!

Last edited:
I met him once as a kid at FLL Airport when he was briefly with the Dolphins. I had a book of football cards and he was asking me who I had. One was a Yatil rookie card and he smiled real big. Funniest part is that I didn’t realize it was him until a few days later when I looked at the back of the card and saw his face.
He was a Man amongst boys when healthy. @Brooklyndee was close to him. I'm good friends with former UM DB Nathaniel Brooks, and Ironically I was talking to him a few weeks ago about Yatil....Nate said he was literally unstoppable when healthy.

1695857241914.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back