2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Which one is gonna kill a lady and her dog?

Asking Comedy Central GIF by Lights Out with David Spade
I'm only upset that you had to remind there was a dog in the car.

Geo and Andrew saying on space that FSU leads for Jeremiah Smith.

Now I am not plugged in insider, but man I find that hard to believe
Well who knows these days? He was just saying #4 on FSU the best WR in the country. I dont put nothing out of being possible. I just watch. They did lead for Trader and Patterson too though, so like i said, who knows

I still can never understand how and why Ohio St seemingly always gets 5 star WRs and others from South Florida

Successful program yes, but its not like these players are leaving to go to USC and live in LA.

They're choosing Ohio. I get it, its a college town and they put WRs in the NFL

It’s a college town but different. Almost a million people live in Columbus.

Have said for a while now that I think there's something there. I'm usually laughed at, and that's cool cause I don't know anything. But I've had a feeling for a couple months now that they are a very big player in his recruitment. That one would be a huge gut punch, obviously. And we LOL at their writers all the time, obviously. But if you were super confident about JJ, you might not be pushing as hard as one might think on Carr. Don't we have someone here telling us that our staff is turning away talented kids because of who we're confident in? Somebody getting left at the altar, seems like to me.

Advertisement

Wow battle of the insiders. Would be a massive blow and I find it funny I would have assumed he was closer to UF than FSU because people keep mentioning lagway.

Advertisement

f*k whatever they say.
the kid is still committed to taint & instead of letting our staff work in silence they have to do their lil twitter space content so that a month later they can tell you that recruiting is fluid when theyre wrong again. if it's fluid then stfu until something is concrete, duh

Advertisement
Not a surprise. Miami is on a roll now. Anything less would be surprising at this point. How do grade that WR class?
Would be by far the best in school history at least in the modern era IMO!

1997 was great but was before modern rankings came out: Reggie Wayne, Santana Moss, Daryl Jones and Andre King.

Moss came on a track scholarship Butch and company evaluated him and knew how great he was despite playing for Carol City who rarely threw the ball back then. Wayne was underrated coming out of a school in Louisiana as well. Don’t know much about King’s prep days. Daryl Jones was the most highly decorated one coming out of high school from Dallas Carter in Texas. He was an All-American WR and competed in the National Junior Olympics for track.

f*k whatever they say.
the kid is still committed to taint & instead of letting our staff work in silence they have to do their lil twitter space content so that a month later they can tell you that recruiting is fluid when theyre wrong again. if it's fluid then stfu until something is concrete, duh
There’s no way…

They are probably being told that so they dont tip off what is truly going to happen at the end.

They were wrong about Quan. Mario not letting anything leak.

Advertisement
Have said for a while now that I think there's something there. I'm usually laughed at, and that's cool cause I don't know anything. But I've had a feeling for a couple months now that they are a very big player in his recruitment. That one would be a huge gut punch, obviously. And we LOL at their writers all the time, obviously. But if you were super confident about JJ, you might not be pushing as hard as one might think on Carr. Don't we have someone here telling us that our staff is turning away talented kids because of who we're confident in? Somebody getting left at the altar, seems like to me.
Didn’t one of their legit insiders just say Smith flipped to them and it would be public soon?

Definitely not coming out of nowhere with him

I don’t think we will know what Smith is doing until December but who knows…

exactly man
we still got some fat to trim
once we have a roster where our jags portal out and start at other P5 schools then well be close to being back
Its the only way to build a sustainable power. I think other builds are flashes like fsu right now. I don't say that cause they are our hated rival it's just they do not recruit well enough up front imo. The teams that have controlled cfb recruit monsters up front.

Last edited:
Didn’t one of their legit insiders just say Smith flipped to them and it would be public soon?

Definitely not coming out of nowhere with him

I don’t think we will know what Smith is doing until December but who knows…
They‘re still waiting on the Trader and ZP commitment to go public. Both are silents to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back