2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Check out Ray Ray and RWā€™s stats compared to Innis, sir. They ainā€™t goose-eggs.

And the point is OSU was supposed to be light years ahead offensively. And here we are..
Im not slighting our offense the upperclassmen have been more than adequate. The point is that it's not like if they came here they would be doing any better. It's only 3 games, and not many freshman WR anywhere have been productive. I really don't get what point he was trying to make. Instead of 0 catches they could have 2 or 4 not much of a flex?

Im not slighting our offense the upperclassmen have been more than adequate. The point is that it's not like if they came here they would be doing any better. It's only 3 games, and not many freshman WR anywhere have been productive. I really don't get what point he was trying to make. Instead of 0 catches they could have 2 or 4 not much of a flex?
Itā€™s just canes twitter being miserable lol

You wonā€™t accept the proof you said you required..
In my post I said "knowing the player personally and hearing it directly out of his mouth." The Saban/Clinton quotes were public statements, as are the things Smith tweets or says to media. He's currently committed to OSU which means, even if he flips, he's going to say and do positive things toward them PUBLICLY up until that time.

Advertisement
Didnā€™t FSU feel really good about him flipping after the LSU game?

Seems like every school likes where they stand with this kid- strikes me as heā€™s telling everyone what they want to hear?
He made it clear he is not burning bridges and keeping them open in case he has to transfer, lol.. Said it in recent interview..

In my post I said "knowing the player personally and hearing it directly out of his mouth." The Saban/Clinton quotes were public statements, as are the things Smith tweets or says to media. He's currently committed to OSU which means, even if he flips, he's going to say and do positive things toward them PUBLICLY up until that time.
Fair point

Advertisement
pound for pound the most embarrassing body there ever was
Your Avi gives him a run for his money šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

pizza the hut GIF by Sub Pop Records

Oh ok, hereā€™s the proof you need from Jeremiah:
ā€œI am committed to OSUā€
ā€œI am going to OSU vs Youngstown state instead of Miamis huge game against TAMUā€
ā€œI am going to OSU instead of Miami vs Clemsonā€ later this year.

Iā€™d say thatā€™s showing heā€™s choosing OSU over time, in addition to already committing there.
OSU is playing Penn State the same weekend we play Clemson....
Your point stands only stands the Youngstown state game

Advertisement
OSU is playing Penn State the same weekend we play Clemson....
Your point stands only stands the Youngstown state game

ā€œWatch the visitsā€ is a good marker. Weā€™ll have to see. I certainly hope we recruit and land a top third wide receiver and treat Smith as a make room guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back