2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@Ghandi Vs @1murhurricane

@PIPO I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE BUT SET IT UP.

For the record this is just funny.

caddyshack.gif

I keep hearing about the 25 class, which is great, because 25 is supposedly LOADED in sofla - much like 2023 was. Not sure about 26.

Mario's big challenge is to land a top notch QB.
I realize that historically you wanted a highly ranked QB to anchor your class and get the rest of the kids on board, but I wonder if that will start to change in the era of the portal, especially when you consider...

The Transfer QB Era is Accelerating: Over 62% of projected Power 5 starters are transfers

Transfer quarterbacks have taken over in college football, with an accelerating trend.

We are fully immersed in the the transfer portal era of college football, where over 60% of the projected Power Five starting quarterbacks for the 2023 season are transfers. According to 247Sports' projections, 43 of the 69 Power Five starting quarterbacks (62.3%), including Notre Dame, to have transferred at least once in their careers. This is set to be a huge rise from 45% in 2022.

Last season, 48% of FBS Week 1 starters as transfers. Our projection today is Power Five-only (69 teams), while that data set was for 131 teams. When Week 1 comes and goes and we revisit the data, you can fully expect over half of all FBS starters to be transfers, as the Group of Five ranks last season had more transfer starters than the Power Five (52%).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back