2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
What sucks? It isn’t over.
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
To add on to this…Alot of people get tricked into thinking a qb is something they aren’t because of the offense they are in. Sanders look solid but that offense gives him free completions that will inflate his numbers and have people overhyping him plus the lights are on Colorado now.

Thats why its hard to rank guys in college because last year a guy hendon hooker was looked at as elite but bruh if people understood how little of a burden is on qbs in that offense ,and others they would look past the numbers and see there are alot of jags that get hyped at qb in cfb.
One year Hooker was very good for the Hokies, the next year not so much. Then he goes to Tenn and he’s suddenly elite.

Reactions: E1k
Some of you need to go watch the first of game 1 for Smith. Ify locked him down to the point they had to move him to the slot. If Smith is the best WR out of SoFla in 10 years then Ify is the best CB in the country.

I've watched Sanders play more than 1 P5 game. I though he was a top 10 QB coming into the season but after 1 game hes in my top 5. I may be slightly biased towards Black QBs don't @ me. Bo Nix and Jordan Travis can tell the same story. They sucked until last year but rn I would take either as college QBs as much as it pains me to say. Mccarthy is not elite at anything but he won't cost you a game and can make all the throws. Hes consistent.
I look at Rattler as someone that is streaky. When hes on he top 10 without question. Week to week he is not the same player.
I cringe at basically everything about Deion or remotely related to Deion, but his kid is impressive. Yes TCU is overrated but he had some eye opening throws and he was obviously really well prepared

Very very impressive young man imo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yup! Him and his dad said they want to see Miami this year and are giving them a chance and he decides to not even go to this game which was electric
That's because Ohio State made a strategic point to get him to Columbus for their game. They didn't want him at the UM game.

I wonder what will happen when Clemson comes to town and whether he goes to the FSU game in Tally.

I have zero worries about him attending the FSU game. It won't be for them even if they try to make it look like an unofficial visit.

If he flips, it's Miami or no one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back