2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Some of you need to go watch the first of game 1 for Smith. Ify locked him down to the point they had to move him to the slot. If Smith is the best WR out of SoFla in 10 years then Ify is the best CB in the country.
Nope they were triple teaming him. They had like 30 DBs out there for him and Jojo. That’s why their RB went for like 200 yards.

Will be at AH this week. Chaminade is in the running for the best HS team ever.
Nah man. They have elite talent but not even close to best high school team ever.

That American Heritage team a few years back with Surtain, Campbell and them boys was better. 06 & 07 MNW was way better overall too. Been a lot of Dade schools throughout the years with far better teams.

**** you talking bout? It’s BCU.. them boys going to play maybe the 1st quarter at the most.. let them get ready for the ACC games..

Could careless who agrees or not.. getting a few stats against BCU and risking unnecessary injuries wouldn’t be “my” plan.. yall can feel how ever you want my boy..
Its not about any of that. You dont send a message to a team while trying to install a winning culture that they've done enough already. What Mario should be telling them like any good coach is put those ****ers away early so the backups get in. The last thing we need is rewarding a 2-0 start.

Advertisement
Its not about any of that. You dont send a message to a team while trying to install a winning culture that they've done enough already. What Mario should be telling them like any good coach is put those ****ers away early so the backups get in. The last thing we need is rewarding a 2-0 start.
I feel and respect that.

Nah man. They have elite talent but not even close to best high school team ever.

That American Heritage team a few years back with Surtain, Campbell and them boys was better. 06 & 07 MNW was way better overall too. Been a lot of Dade schools throughout the years with far better teams.
I know. Lol. 😀

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back