2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mopes grasping at straws.
Bobs Burgers Straws GIF

Advertisement
I think this offense showed exactly what the possibilities are for a WR..

Now I think we need to sell him on a plan at QB..

Let Emory play the 1st 3 quarters next week.. we need to display him..
Clearly you missed the game or you would know gauge broke off two long runs in the second half for the majority of his yards. You would also know St Francis has an elite CB (Ify Oregon commit) that locked down smith until they moved Smith inside. St Francis wasn’t running anything special defensively. Ran a 3-2-6 with a safety near the box most of the game vs a spread, 10 personnel look. Smith is still a stud and my point stands that Ify is likely the best corner in the country.
The RB had over 120 at the half. They only had 5 in the box. The safety near the box was actually triple teaming him on passing plays. They made sure you could not throw the ball and. If you don’t think a 3-2-6 is a special defense that they were running only for this game to stop the passing game of a team with 2 5 star WRs you’re crazy. They had the Oregon dude Jamming him with the safety inside of him and one over top and another playing deep middle. That’s respect. And they did the same on the opposite side to Jojo. Don’t act like the Oregon Commit was holding him 1 v 1 because it was far far from it. It was smart defense don’t get me wrong and I even said that’s what teams will try to do to them the rest of the year in the post for the game. But they forgot they also have a 4 star bruiser at RB who lost weight and got faster over the summer time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nope. Carnell Tate been getting action but no Innis
I thought Innis was supposed to be better than Tate?
Any chance he portals out, if OSU becomes a run first team with Treyveon and only throw to Harrison?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brandon Innis has not cracked the depth chart at OSU I highly doubt he does if no one gets hurt-

Their QB is not nearly as good as what they’ve had in the past-

If somehow we can flip him to us would be massive-

We have to keep winning hopefully that’s enough to sway him-

He’s enrolling in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back