2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Unfortunately, u r right & of course I know this.

So the rebuttal to fans saying “why would a kid go to a program who gets u highly drafted, but doesn’t develop u to have a long NFL career (which is conjecture, tbh) is why would a kid go to a program that barely gets u drafted, & u have to cling on making a 53 man roster losing millions of dollars?

There’s two sides to every coin; if I’m a top notch recruit, of course I’m going to go to a program that’s going to put me in the best position to get paid 1st round $$.
Why would a kid go to a program? $$$ can get us out of this. $$$ got those other programs to rise but need an elite recruiter at the top and everyone on board. But now it's competitive asf cause everyone is trying to do it. I never lived off those old players never understood why fans did that. We have literally nothing elite in the NFL.

Advertisement
He’s 99.9% not coming to Miami but this O$U offense won’t be very strong this year. Their QB’s look weaker than any of have seen them have in the last 10 years.
1693694184883.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Soon NIL kids will be doing TV commercials . That will be interesting a 18 year old you what to buy

GOCANES

Advertisement
He’s 99.9% not coming to Miami but this O$U offense won’t be very strong this year. Their QB’s look weaker than any of have seen them have in the last 10 years.
JS and his peeps are Came fans , he’ll be on campus multiple times this year and there’s a reason for that. Like Innis he wants to see an offense with a pulse. If Miami shows that there’s a very realistic chance. Nil mixed with staying home and playing in a wr friendly offense is very intriguing. Stay on him hard ( pause) and see what happens.

Last edited:
JS and his peeps are Came fans , he’ll be on campus multiple times this year and there’s a reason for that. Like Innis he wants to see an offense with a pulse. If Miami shows that there’s a very realistic chance. Nil mixed with staying home and playing in a wr friendly offense is very intriguing. Stay on him hard ( pause) and see what happens.

A win against A&M and scoring some points could go a long way. This A&M game is massive on so many levels for Mario and this program. I can’t overstate how important a win is on Saturday.

And having many friends in his ear all year about staying home doesn't hurt either.

season 5 episode 13 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back