2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Their system maximizes them for THEIR system. NFL scouts and gms falling for a banana in the tailpipe is an entirely separate issue...

HOWEVER a kid doesn't go to a particular college solely because they want to be a significant piece of winning at the college level. They go to a college so they can be better prepared for the remainder of their lives. In this instance nah their job definitely isn't over just because some NFL team bought the hype and they wash out after a short career as a back up. If thats the case than urban myer and his pupiles are the greatest con men ever. Even with their best case scenario being the career Alex Smith eventually put together each and every person involved with him or the niners said how clueless he was when he got their and how they had to start over from scratch with him. Reality in the league is most teams ain't that invested in you to let you start over from scratch on their dime. That reflects horribly on a school or a system when everyone just said your best prospect ever got horrible coaching to get him ready for football outside of your gimmick. Cause the league generally speaking you won't be running many gimmicks for too long.
Id agree with u for almost every other position besides QB, that development starts way before college. Its the hardest position to evaluate and develop, its hit or miss. If a college can get u drafted first round u should go there.

What works in college might not work in the nfl its two totally different situations. If what u saying is the case then literally every college has failed almost every qb they have had lol. Osu at least gets u drafted high some schools u wont even make it to the combine

Sorry…who is this heir apparent you speak of? If you say Emory or Jacurri I may die laughing.
So you are ready to write off QBs who have barely scratched the surface? I’m curious to know which football program employs you as a QB coach or a scout? I’m gonna trust the paid professionals at Miami to make their evals and roll with that. Let the results fall where they may.

So you are ready to write off QBs who have barely scratched the surface? I’m curious to know which football program employs you as a QB coach or a scout? I’m gonna trust the paid professionals at Miami to make their evals and roll with that. Let the results fall where they may.
You don’t have to be a QB coach to realize these guys have proven absolutely nothing.

But yeah man. I’m sure Jeremiah Smith is thinking “yeah FSU’s good but do they have Emory or Jacurri waiting as the heir apparent????”

They may be great. They may be busts. None of us know. But there’s no way in hèll any WR recruit is out there thinking our QB room is loaded.

Advertisement
Id agree with u for almost every other position besides QB, that development starts way before college. Its the hardest position to evaluate and develop, its hit or miss. If a college can get u drafted first round u should go there.

What works in college might not work in the nfl its two totally different situations. If what u saying is the case then literally every college has failed almost every qb they have had lol. Osu at least gets u drafted high some schools u wont even make it to the combine
I just got crushed on a business deal so pardon me not wanting to get into semantics. A school isn't what gets you drafted. It's a coach and a system. Hence the reason certain qbs are NFL ready while others are looked at as long term due to their tools. Lincoln Riley is the only example I can think of who is running a specific system that is college friendly while also developing your tools to get you where you need to be.

Advertisement
Sorry…who is this heir apparent you speak of? If you say Emory or Jacurri I may die laughing.
He's currently possibly not on the roster yet. That other kid (forgot his name) looks legit but I think he's a 25 commit. And I have to see more from Emory through a season to annoint him. That's the fake Miami so that's not a good measuring stick. They all played well though the way they are supposed to.

Advertisement
@Cribby @DMoney This guy is supposedly an insider that they slurp up because he was right about Coleman committing. He’s saying Smith silently flipped already.

1693875328910.png

@Cribby @DMoney This guy is supposedly an insider that they slurp up because he was right about Coleman committing. He’s saying Smith silently flipped already.

View attachment 254852

Anybody unemotional about the situation (aka not 99.9% of cane fans) wouldn’t be shocked by this. Follow the visits. Still think at the end of the day taint hangs on, simply because that’s what the vast majority of history says, but I’d be 0% surprised if he ended up at fsu when it’s time to put ink to paper.

Sure would help us out to drop 35+ on A&M Saturday and win with him in the stands though.

Advertisement
I just got crushed on a business deal so pardon me not wanting to get into semantics. A school isn't what gets you drafted. It's a coach and a system. Hence the reason certain qbs are NFL ready while others are looked at as long term due to their tools. Lincoln Riley is the only example I can think of who is running a specific system that is college friendly while also developing your tools to get you where you need to be.
I disagree, osu offense today is more nfl like than riley offenses its just lincoln has had better nfl draft prospects. It’s really that simple, pryor, haskins, jt barret, cordale, braxton miller were never gonna be good nfl guys no matter what college they went to. But baker, kyler ,hurts and caleb u see nfl potential, lincoln is just a better qb evaluator thats the difference

Anybody unemotional about the situation (aka not 99.9% of cane fans) wouldn’t be shocked by this. Follow the visits. Still think at the end of the day taint hangs on, simply because that’s what the vast majority of history says, but I’d be 0% surprised if he ended up at fsu when it’s time to put ink to paper.

Sure would help us out to drop 35+ on A&M Saturday and win with him in the stands though.
I was gonna say yesterday if he’s looking to stay close to home and cares alot about offense, they seem to be more of a threat than us at this point. We have the relationship and being the hometown factor, hopefully we can add the offensive part too

View attachment 254852

I knew this sh*t was gonna start as soon as they started to pull away last night.

Welp, here we go. Hope the kid lets the high of being there last night wear off some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back